No announcement yet.

Server Selection Screen Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf ? why my account is used ;/ ? first dc next you accouns is logged ;/ please repair this

Comment

OMG account is using in game. Restart or shut down servers. People are losing buff, ss, pieces, itd

Comment

Unfortunately our solution didn't work and also FR servers have become affected by the problem. Find list updated below:
        US: Reviac
        EU: Serafin
        DE: Mephisto
        FR: Lamia
        FR: Abhuva

We decided to keep servers open for the players that are already logged in. For everyone else, we advice to try the new content on a non affected server or wait for Gala developers to apply a fix. Unfortunately Gala wasn't able to give an ETA for this to happen and we cannot grant a fix to be live until tomorrow.

We are sorry for what happened and hope to re-enable everything as it was as soon as we can.
        Your Webzen team

Comment

I will stop trying to login, until You do not give us information. Beacose it does't make sense.

Comment

This is exactly what is going around every freaking update/Epic. We have tested out and its working.....we have restarted and its working!?? Just because you test on your screens team and think its working --doesnt mean its ACTUALY working in the client/game!! You guys should really take in consideration to actualy enter the game after big update and see if it really WORKS like you think it works.

Without sending someone like GM into game to actualy check if everything is ok---guessing/should be OK its not OK way to do it!

P.S. If there are gonna be more updates later; rather shut down game for more than just few hours like maybe one whole day ( 24h) if you need more time to fix it but at least make sure after 24h players can log in without serious issues which ultimately means you shut down the game/server enough time so you can really test it out before getting it back online. This should be doable and i think players wouldnt mind beeing without game 1 day if it means its working next day--at least i can accept it NP at all

Comment

I can understand but aint it plain logic the rest will follow ?
              I was able to play for 20 minutes when it happend

Comment

Originally posted by Steppenwolf View Post
                This is exactly what is going around every freaking update/Epic. We have tested out and its working.....we have restarted and its working!?? Just because you test on your screens team and think its working --doesnt mean its ACTUALY working in the client/game!! You guys should really take in consideration to actualy enter the game after big update and see if it really WORKS like you think it works.

Without sending someone like GM into game to actualy check if everything is ok---guessing/should be OK its not OK way to do it!

P.S. If there are gonna be more updates later; rather shut down game for more than just few hours like maybe one whole day ( 24h) if you need more time to fix it but at least make sure after 24h players can log in without serious issues which ultimately means you shut down the game/server enough time so you can really test it out before getting it back online. This should be doable and i think players wouldnt mind beeing without game 1 day if it means its working next day--at least i can accept it NP at all
                You're damn right. I agree with you. It will be better if they prepare this update in 100%.

Comment

MG u can restart serwer ?

Comment

Originally posted by Altabrim View Post
                    Unfortunately our solution didn't work and also FR servers have become affected by the problem. Find list updated below:
                    US: Reviac
                    EU: Serafin
                    DE: Mephisto
                    FR: Lamia
                    FR: Abhuva

We decided to keep servers open for the players that are already logged in. For everyone else, we advice to try the new content on a non affected server or wait for Gala developers to apply a fix. Unfortunately Gala wasn't able to give an ETA for this to happen and we cannot grant a fix to be live until tomorrow.

We are sorry for what happened and hope to re-enable everything as it was as soon as we can.
                    Your Webzen team
                    I'm actually dead. The minute it hit 6 PM they called it a day 😂😂😂. Last year Nazgul was up at 1-3 am fixing the servers. This year they said brb try again tomorrow. LOL.
                    My youtube channel

Comment

• Hitsuyga
                      Hitsuyga commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Also you might want to take a closer look at the skill cards post maint. There is a very urgent bug that needs your attention. I already reported it on discord but just in case it hasn't reached you yet.

Ok I can log in to the selection server screen. But when I try to chose the server after some time i see the message: can't connect to server. And the client going down.

Have same problem !

Comment

So i did as you said and went to UNICORN server to play there and there i stand frozen after 5 minutes of play!! So all your servers are not working now!

Comment

as with all new releases. this comes with buggs and such.. wasnt expecting anything else.. to bad..
                        hope fix will be soon got lvling to do with the exp event..

Comment

If i lose my buffs, i want my cash back i pay bill for that

Comment

We will hopefully getting the events a couple days longer. For the first time since weeks i had today a little bit time to play T_T

Comment

calm down people they are trying to get em online, think of it this way, every second they stay down they lose money

Comment

• Simulation
                                Simulation commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Actually they went home for today so..... they won't be "fixing" anything until tomorrow morning at the earliest.
                            Working...
                            X