Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Selection Screen Issues

Dear players,

After today's maintenance, our servers started to experience some instability and many of you reported to be unable to get passed the Server Selection Screen.

If you are one of them, please hold on: we are looking into this issue and will keep this topic updated as soon as we have more information.

As of now, we can estimate a minimum of 2 hours to locate the problem and find a solution so that everyone can access again their servers and enjoy The Siege of the Citadel.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
    Webzen team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE #1

We went ahead and restarted the following servers:
    US: Reviac
    US: Unicorn
    EU: Serafin
    DE: Mephisto

As of now, issues are resolved, however please let us know in case something else comes up.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Webzen Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE #2

Unfortunately our solution didn't work and also FR servers have become affected by the problem. Find list updated below:
    FR: Lamia
    FR: Abhuva

We decided to keep servers open for the players that are already logged in. For everyone else, we advice to try the new content on a non affected server or wait for Gala developers to apply a fix. Unfortunately Gala wasn't able to give an ETA for this to happen and we cannot grant a fix to be live until tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE #3 - 2:24AM UTC

Please accept our sincere apologys for this situation.
    We're still in contact with the developers and they have been working on pin pointing the issue. However, we do not have an ETA of when this will be fixed.

We shall proceed to take all servers offline for maintenance and will do our best to keep you updated throughout the process.

UPDATE #4 - 5:30 UTC

Unfortunately there's no update to share yet.

UPDATE #5 - 7:04 UTC

The developers believe they have found the issue, they're creating a server side patch for this but also improving the ability to debug if it continues. As of yet, we don't have an ETA but progress is being made.

UPDATE #6 - 10:10 UTC
    As per the previous announcement, the developers believe to have located the issue and have patched in additional debugging. Due to an issue with skill cards being given at incorrect enchantment levels, up to +10, our database team is proceeding to rollback the character information to before maintenance. The ETA for this being completed is 3 hours (13:00 UTC).

We are sorry for what happened and hope to re-enable everything as it was as soon as we can.
    Your Webzen team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE #7 16:00 UTC

Dear players,

our latest fix didn't last for very long and servers started to go down again today. As a result, we are going to shut down all servers shortly for an exceptional maintenance. Gala is going to debug the issue from scratch to hopefully find a permanent solution. We cannot give any estimation for how long this will take, please keep an eye on our forum for additional updates.

Thank you once more for your patience.
    Webzen team

UPDATE #8 22:45 UTC

Dear players,

Our latest fix is currently on test run. All servers have been open and kept under constant monitoring.
    We will wait few hours before to announce the end of the connection issues, however, you can play the game just as usual by now, and report to us in case of any blocking issues.

Thank you for your invaluable support.
    Webzen Team

Oh, thanks for the info then is not my pc XD, hope u can fix that soon good luck guys

Comment

Was scared because my avatar stay online and lose buffs :O

Comment

Hopefully I'll finally be able to log on.

Comment

Ok I can log in to the selection server screen. But when I try to chose the server after some time i see the message: can't connect to server. And the client going down.

Comment

This accaunt is already on the game( 2 hour

Comment

Oh please make it, i would like to play after work :P

Comment

UPDATE

We went ahead and restarted the following servers:
                US: Unicorn

As of now, issues are resolved, however please let us know in case something else comes up.

Thank you for your understanding.
                Webzen Team

Comment

and it worked for 10 minutes and now all froze up again same as before, I guess the bandaid fell off

Comment

Cool. I can login and play some time. But unfortunatly i was have DC. And now I can't login. Beacose I see a message: You account is already using in game.

Comment

Yeah, wh has password protection on again and wont open and then it all froze up again- makes my impact amps run out and i really cant afford to buy more!

Comment

Dead again!!!!!!

Comment

Cant pass the server selection ...... +.+ ...

Comment

And? Do you have any idea? Still my account is using in game. And I think the others guys have same problem.

Comment

froze and the loggin screen says im still logged, if this means ill loose my buffs, ill flip. I payed one Bil for them and dont have any more cash

Comment

Working...
                              X