X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes - Rappelz: Epic 9.6 - The Siege of the Citadel

[GENERAL]
    - Siege of the Citadel added.

- Class balance implemented for: Slayer, Void Mage, Templar, Deadeye, Corruptor, Magus, Mercenary and Marksman.

- The ability to dual wield crossbows has been added to Crossbow Expert.
    - Attack Speed plateaus reworked.

- New titles added

- Rupee cap raised to 1,000,000,000,000.
    - Color scheme updated:

- New Epic Pet added: Death Gladiator.

- Guild buff will now apply to pets.
    - 7-day time limit removed from Vulcanus boss card.
    - Vulcanus collection card added.

- EXP penalty removed for players at level 175 and higher.
    - Monster respawn points increased in Remains of the Ancients.
    - Dungeon Core HP increased and Damage Reduction added.
    - Guilds who own a dungeon will now get a new buff that will apply anywhere in-game.

- Ending a duel will no longer remove buffs.
    - Option to open either all or 1,000 Black Crystal Boxes added to Blacksmith Tarun.
    - It's now possible to get low-level buffs via Hidden Village buff NPCs for users below level 150, and Masterclass buffs for players at 150 and above.
    - Confirmation button added to inventory sorting.
    - Icon changed for unusable items.
    - Users must be level 160+ to drop items.
    - It's now possible to list a maximum of 250 items in the auction house per character.

[BUG FIX]
    - Reviac P. Atk didn't match initial 9.5.2 launch: fixed.
    - Cooltimes in skill tooltips shown incorrectly: fixed.

[TRANSLATION]
    - Translation Update

• Tibris
    replied
    As a casual player with a too modest setup(can't party) who mostly solo grind at cc2, ug and rota this drain arrow thing was a big oof for my favorite class. Time to try marksman now i guess...thanks?

Leave a comment:

• AceVentura
    commented on 's reply
    yea finally servers are a bit more stabble so had time to test it and it REALLY SUCKS.. wouldnt mind ocultism nerf but vampirism sometimes doesnt proc at all (tested on revived bosses), after few initial hits i had to run away, farmed whole remaining dungeon and not get any mana back at all!! WTF?

• Robertthebard
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I'm aware, I've been railing against the entire concept since before it went live, including the notion that Assassin/Slayer has ever been a tank. I've commented on how odd it is that Slayers are the only "tank" class designed to ditch aggro instead of pick it up, and even questioned the validity based on a "tank" not getting any kind of threat toggle until after they get MC. This is what happens when people that don't understand how the game works are making changes to the game.

• Confusion
    commented on 's reply
    Most of us slayers, even the top level ones are effected. None of us like the nerf. It was too extreme. You can read all about it in the other thread, 9.6 changes or whatever. I really do not understand at all the direction they were going. I am tired of even playing my toon and after all the work I put into it... I feel like it was a waste.

• Robertthebard
    commented on 's reply
    What I find well and truly hilarious about this, well, except for how sad it really is, is that they nerfed Slayer damage mitigation, and reduced Slayer HP, and still want to call it a tank. Seems like they put the cart before the horse on this, to put it mildly.

• KarelTheSwordMaster
    replied
    Guys, to my point of view, you've nerfed slayer all over the board and in a way that only affects the top % on players with top gear, and left the commoners to rot from 160 to 175, specially 173-175. Not to mention the ShadowForged Plateing toggle works whenever it feels like it, and even using the "tank mode" i can't solo bosses as i used to be able to. No one is asking for the insane times where slayers had 1M hp at 185+ but it's gotten into a point that depending on where you go you need this tank mode forcefully ( even more now that there's no evasion bonuses anywhere anymore :S ), sooo the dps output gets sooooo nerfed that it feels flat and regardless of hp you might still get so overruned farming in spots where you need this "tanking" that you die anyway.

It's a rework i feel ended on a nerf; unless you guys explain more about the idea about how do i dps and survive in this new epic. Is phantasm even worth a tp? are we suposed to switch? Did you nerf it cuz it was going to be too powerful? Explain more or this is a nerf that this class did not need, at all. Its' been down from 2x times the hp and high dps ( that we got now w/o sfp toggle) to half dps and half hp from the 1st SFP rework, compareing it from what we got now. AoE still minimum on the class, while templar gets all his skills to be aoe?

I would rant about the low % drops but that's not ment to go here, so i'll just be off. #WrongCalls

Leave a comment:

• Hansi
    commented on 's reply
    It’s like this we don’t care about the dps. it was the tanking and cc ability that made corruptor special. By the way the reworked skills are that week that they don't even make the way on my quick bars.
    A Corruptor worked like that - slowing mobs (lightnig field, shakles) and building up cc chains with traps and Steadfast Shadowflame and being stable enough to survive building up those chains.

Obviously, the ones doing the changes never played corruptor nor did they read the suggestions of those who do.
    I also presume that there was no testing how the combined changes (vm, slayer) scale up for corruptors and how it effects not maxed out characters.

• Saik2tt
    replied
    The new epic is the game crashed so offen ?

Leave a comment:

• Tienpauh
    commented on 's reply
    I wish that they would go into the game and try to create a party, they will see how difficult it is. 190+ players dont want to do s3 dd all their life, they do need some variation, but the game has become s3 all day for the majority of us.

• Tienpauh
    commented on 's reply
    A useless skill anyway the debuff is laughable.

• Tienpauh
    commented on 's reply
    Corruptor dps increase is not anything we really cared about and the changes at the moment are not very noticeable, we have accepted for years that we are behind on damage that it is not that important but our semi tanking capabilities is what has been the lifeblood for parties who cannot find a proper tank (and honestly this game doesn't have many tanks as it stands, reducing the numbers furthermore by making corruptors unable to tank bosses will kill options for parties and thus less gameplay options for everyone). Taking away our tanking ability makes this class quite useless now, we are pretty much simply weaker VMS since our tanking ability is gone vs bosses.

• Weeh
    replied
    I don't know if it is already reported, but the skill card Shadowforged Plating can't be found in skill card boxes. Please make sure that we can get them, slayers absolutely need this card since the new epic !

Leave a comment:

• NikkiTikki
    commented on 's reply
    For what? Venege? Is that all corr is now? Why not give a way to aoe soul plague or spread DoTs etc so we're not stuck playing venege to do any damage?

• NikkiTikki
    commented on 's reply
    45 seconds is 25 seconds too long.
Working...
X