Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction House Adjustments [US]

Dear players,

Due to the issues we had earlier, we have had to disable the ability of splitting items in the auction house until a permanent solution can be found.

If you wish to sell specific amounts of items in the Auction House, this can still be done by splitting the quantities between your character and warehouse.

We ask for your patience during this time and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    Your Rappelz team.

LOL this is funny bug. 8-)

Comment

Well lost about 5-10B on this bug.

Comment

Same here. The Text above does not mention that you can lose rupee if you split item amounts.

Comment

so nothing to players who lost money with this bug? :/

Comment

If you lost money, please submit a ticket and it shall be investigated.

Comment

is this gonne be fixed soon?

Comment

Then this bag will be fixed ?

Comment

Unlikly

Comment

This bug for me still dont fixed like to go 4month and still this bug wtf how long time its take to fixed ?

Comment

how does the bug work exactly?

I don't want to lose anything so if someone can explain it to me that would be grand

so if I have for example 500 extreme power and I wanted to put 100 in auction what would happen?

Comment

• Confusion
                        Confusion commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Auction will take your money but not register them in the auction. The best and most annoying thing to do is take out of the warehouse how much you want to put in auction. But I think as of now... it is fixed.
                    Working...
                    X