Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas event and update of the 18th of December

Hello,

I create this topic to talk about the upcoming Christmas event as well as the update for tomorrow.

Regards,

Your Rappelz team

How can i take snowman transform scroll?

Comment

• Klaig
      Klaig commented
      Editing a comment
      We give away some last Saturday on Facebook , stayed tuned on our Facebook page to not miss out next time .

Thanks Klein for post. I hope to have fun with friend with this event.
    My worries are about abitual “ks player” so I will record while I playing, I think that the behave to punish them, as announced is really good. I have to say thanks to you, and to all other man/women that works for webzen, for have listened our problems.
    When I can play, after maintenance I will said how is going.

Main while I wish to you and to all people: “have good Christmas-holidays”.

Comment

For people who played the event last year here the list of changes we applied for the event this year:

-A new difficulty of dungeon has been added: The Obsidian Christmas Valley even harder than the Black dungeon.

-2 new Red dungeons have been added.

-On the 25th of December and on the 1st of Januray all the players from the leading team will get a special reward which will let them get a powerful +24 gear (those gears are similar the one from the Purge of Devildom, they cannot be used for upgrade and are timed for 3 days).

Comment

• MrLonely90
        MrLonely90 commented
        Editing a comment
        wait what only the winning team thats not fair some ppl will have +24 gears and the rest no why thats not balanced

did they add any tameable Snowmen any where ??

Comment

• Fkbook
        Fkbook commented
        Editing a comment
        how about ANY and ALL snowmen in the event dungeon??? /facepalm

• TheLeo
        TheLeo commented
        Editing a comment
        hadn't logged into game at the time I asked the ?? but thank you for being rude
    Working...
    X