No announcement yet.

Boss Hunters Feedback thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to comment on this boss hunter event in this term. To prevent all troubles with such event like: greedy mofos that want all to themselves, unfairness in classes dmg etc and many other issues that can come with it and so ALL can take advantage of this event i would recommend it like this instead: Instead of actualy spawning bosses all over the world---make instead so we drop (event)Boss spawn scrolls of each diff on random terms example (Event)Random boss summoning scroll diff 3 so then you distribute scrolls accordingly and with certain chance to drop them and make them possible to summon freely so players that dont wanna risk loosing boss can even summon in instanced dungeon for themselves so none can PK them or KS. This way would be more FAIR to all no matter high or low lvl or high DPS or low and even if player gets a lvl 6 diff boss on summon and cant kill it---can always invite some friend to kill for him!!

Solution which i think could work for all!! Only dedication and time and some luck could be factor who gets what and how much and also would be nice for all if some of items would actualy be tradable so players that dont have much in the game can sell some stuff for their personal gain. Just a thought!

Gl all and have fun if you can

Comment

Hello everyone! So my thoughts about the Event are positive. Our guild (14 members) decided to work together to create a map of all spawnpositions and it actually was fun.
      We really would´ve liked some hints but it was Kind of working. The Mainproblem is that some spots were not found and the Mobs spawned there over and over and all the other spots got less Mobs. So in the future it would be nice to see a map with hints about how many Mobs are in a certain area. Overall the Event was really nice and had really good rewards. My guild farmed about ~ 1500 bosses ( i guess ) and didnt even once get E-reps or e-pro so that´s a bit of a shame. rare Drops are cool but i heard that a Player got 1 e-rep. that´s a bit too rare. that erep is gone in one second. Btw. Good choice of items! the last Events you gave us consumables and that really helped us out! Keep doing that (energy of Gold is always wanted)

Comment

• (QA)Tharja
        (QA)Tharja commented
        Editing a comment
        I have found making a map of the spawn points to be an expectably enjoyable part of this event...

Good afternoon. The event is the best in recent years. You can prove yourself in PVP mode. I do believe the ban is unfair on the PC as it is a PVP server and the character assassination game time. And those people that cry when they kill should go on a PVE server and kill mobs will be restricted to this!!!!! A normal player that lacks which allow the PC in all zones throughout the area

Comment

• Xmia1
        Xmia1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pvp means player versus player. For be funny pvp need to have the same rules.

Now i can understand if some one is +21 and some one else is +23, its hard, but you can still do it (imagine lvl 175 180)

NOW what pvp is at moment, player level 208 full 25 full reviac, versus player lvl 160/175 if luky +20.

I try to attack a slayer +25 full reviac, (on mobs i do 50m with spam) on him i done 40 damage, not 40m or 40k, just 40.
        and i miss something like 9 /10, but when i hit, i will do 40. and he has 400 500k of life.

Do you think that this is pvp? or it's funny pvp?
        and you also beleve that people will play this game anymore after 3 or 4 events like this?
        i think not, but i am curious to hear what you think about it.

• DDD3
        DDD3 commented
        Editing a comment
        What are friends for? The Guild? Gather and go PVP all together to take revenge on the offender? Do you think that everyone hid behind these restrictions is good? You have to show yourself what you can do. If you can not achieve the best to aspire to something, not because you wrote a request to the Technical support offended left the game

• DDD3
        DDD3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Us on this event killed one Guild, but we rallied and fought back! And it was fun and interesting. But we know that we need to improve the equipment to grow in level. We were made to understand by these guys who attacked us.

The essence of PVP servers "the Main enemy is a character" and we have 3 PVE servers with these restrictions!!! PVP server is the thrill of surprise that another character will attack.

Why did you go on PVP server if you cry that you kill??? I would go to PVE. It was necessary to think of it initially. Now because of you crybabies imposed restrictions

Comment

• Xmia1
        Xmia1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok i can understand the real problem about it.
        We in italy have 2 differnt servers. this 2 different servers merged lots time ago with turkish and polish.

now we have 2 different servers, one is pvp, the other one is pve.

the pve server is dead.
        the pvp server is active.

i am not sayng that people don't have to pk. i am only saing that please no event where people pk all time 100% of time. you can die also 100 times in one day, and i am not joking, all people have pk on in all the map!!!
        so you cant partecipated at the event if you are not +24 +25 and lvl 180+.

i saw player lvl 200+ (cant do name) kill player level 40. it's pvp?

• DDD3
        DDD3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Everyone chooses his own path. This level 40 player might want to get dressed and do the same with him. Everything depends on the willpower of a person from his moral values! Pvp server is designed for an unexpected PC attack and there is nothing wrong with that! If you have friends who won't leave the Guild which you go mountain! Then play with PC mode is very interesting and fun. It pulls together a Guild of people! When one can not fight back, he will gather his friends and together they will go for you

• SaberLime
        SaberLime commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know what game you are playing but it certainly isn't Rappelz. Nothing about willpower will get you far in PvP. If you are a VM or Slayer with +25 gear, sure. If not, stay in town or dungeon. Current PvP doesn't work, it's beyond broken and unbalanced.

Its a good event but killing the bosses a lvl 3 takes 6 minutes for me, so im pk bait. Event is for well equiped people only and they run around ksing and pking the crap out of me. Just make these things easier 2 kill, so everyone can enjoy

Comment

Why is not the drop with the event of the player who started the moba kill? A player with more damage comes and drops me. It kisses the enjoyment of the game. Many people can discourage them from playing.

Comment

If I first start killing a mob, I'll be PK, but my drop, I do not mind. The Christmas event stole 90% of the drop, the fun is not fun. At the same time, the solution is simple, who will first kill the mob, that's the drop.

Comment

• Klaig
            Klaig commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok I understand we will see if we can do something about this.

• TheLeo
            TheLeo commented
            Editing a comment
            same here, I started level6 Boss got it almost dead and PK crossbow Templar was behind me and killed me while I was half heath then took drop I got nothing
        Working...
        X