Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oyun neden açılmıyor sabah beridir açamıyorum Why doesn't the game turn on her pc den denedim ama sabah beridir bakım ekranı duruyor açılan birşey yok oyunu kaldırdım geri yükledim halen aynı lütfen yardımcı olun https://hizliresim.com/lZJ1np

Comment

Nazgul
      Klaig

1x Purse of Dark Powers (28 Days)
      1x Purse of Dark Invocations (28 Days)
      1x Halloween Candy Fanatic
      Could you possibly clarify what these are? Kinda hard to choose between 8 gps, 8 lp. 8 ss, 8 deva (times two) AND 2 weeks HV. When we dont even know what this is?
      If it would be the only reward after 15 days. Then i get the secrecy, but since its a choice id like to know!

Dont get me wrong. I like this candy event. Ty for it! Just wanna know, any info would be helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Supercowboy View Post
        Nazgul
        Klaig

Could you possibly clarify what these are? Kinda hard to choose between 8 gps, 8 lp. 8 ss, 8 deva (times two) AND 2 weeks HV. When we dont even know what this is?
        If it would be the only reward after 15 days. Then i get the secrecy, but since its a choice id like to know!

Dont get me wrong. I like this candy event. Ty for it! Just wanna know, any info would be helpful
        you can get all of them, for 40 candies. because you can get 3 per day over 15 days! so 45 in total

Comment

Purse of Dark Powers (28 Days)
          Purse of Dark Invocations (28 Days)
          Halloween Candy Fanatic

what are those?? I have no idea. anyone knows?!

Comment

Originally posted by Karinshi View Post

you can get all of them, for 40 candies. because you can get 3 per day over 15 days! so 45 in total
            I know dude. I can count. But that still doesnt tell me why i should spend 24 candys on these things

Comment

• Vicki
              Vicki commented
              Editing a comment
              You cant use the candies twice. Once you redeem a candie code its gone. So just spend all candies?

Purse of Dark Powers (28 Days)
            Purse of Dark Invocations (28 Days)
            It's a buff item more information soon ^^.

Halloween Candy Fanatic
            This is a title which grants +20 Basic stats and 2,500 Max weight.

Comment

does the Halloween Candy Fanatic work with Coupon Fanatic that also gives +20 basic stats max wt +2,500 from the summer event 2018 or is it the same title and pointless to get

Comment

Two different titles, both give the same bonus though.

Comment

• Beetle1
                  Beetle1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If I equip this title as sub-title, will it still give the +2500 carry weight? If I remember correctly, there was a problem with the Coupon Fanatic title that it only added +250 carry weight when equipped as sub-title (according to the old calculation for sub-titles), don't know if that has been fixed yet.

• Nazgul
                  Nazgul commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will check and if it's bugged I'll add it to my need to fix list.

Can the candy event end not before maintenance, it would be better if it ends of the 13th of november, when the day is over

Comment

can i pick only one for type of rewards? or i can exchang 9 candy for 3 x 3candy reaward (hidden village)?

Comment

Working...
                  X