X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes - 30th October

Greetings,

Please find details about the weekly maintenance below.

Maintenance time: 30th October 2018

Game Maintenance:
    Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com

Portal Maintenance:
    Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com

Game Maintenance:

• 02:00 – 12:00 [UTC]
    • FR, DE, PL, IT: 03:00 – 14:00 [UTC +1]
    • TR: 04:00 – 15:00 [UTC +2]
    • US: 22:00 (29th October) - 08:00 [ET]

Portal Maintenance:
    • 02:00 – 09:00 [UTC]
    • FR, DE, PL, IT: 03:00 – 11:00 [UTC +1]
    • TR: 04:00 – 12:00 [UTC +2]
    • US: 22:00 (29th October) - 05:00 [ET]

[GENERAL]
    • Servers restart
    • Character transfer requests processed during maintenance
    • Damage messages and related strings modified
    • Name, HP bar, and damage of large monsters and NPCs are modified to be visible on the screen
    [EVENTS]
    • Start of: The Necromancer Uprising Part 2: Halloween Wonderland dungeon (more info soon on website)
    [BUG FIX]
    • Frankenstein's Potion Fixed
    [TRANSLATION]
    • Translation update
    Note: The next planned maintenance is 13th November.

We remind you that all updates will have to be confirmed during maintenance, and are subject to possible changes.
    During portal maintenance there will be limited access to game Launcher and Webzen Portal, therefore you may not be able to access the game during this time frame.

Kind Regards,
    Your Rappelz Team

In terms of class balance bug fixes will the tooltips be updated to match the new CD changes? I can only say for Cardinal since I have went and checked myself, but alot of the spells that had its CD reduced didn't get updated in the tooltip it still shows the old one. e.g Healing is 8 seconds now but still shows it being 1 second.

Also in case you missed it, Frozen snare "buff" seems to not be applied properly, atm it still deals like 600 dmg, but the patch notes says 15% of m.atk * skill level which is 30, so it should be 15% * 30 = 450% of m.atk but this is not the case. Also it only ticks 2 times instead of 3, where the snares lasts 3 seconds dealing lasting damage every 1 sec so it should tick 3 times.

Comment

Yeahhh .. nice to hear about Event Part 2.. Will be there any more droprate for us ( high levels ) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jestlluka View Post
        Yeahhh .. nice to hear about Event Part 2.. Will be there any more droprate for us ( high levels ) ?
        x2 what he said.. ive noticed in devildom dungeon the drop rate is much lower than say toe hard mode and circus. I know the circus mobs are purple/special which if i remember correctly is a higher rate. Perhaps make it so s4+ has a much higher rate. players doing much harder dungeons with teamwork should be rewarded more than the botters and afk farmers in say the templars witch dungeon...

Comment

What about merge..?
          My youtube channel

Comment

• MrShow
            MrShow commented
            Editing a comment
            😂😂😂

• (MOD)Eva
            (MOD)Eva commented
            Editing a comment
            "Soon." The engineers probably still need to work on the issue that stopped the merge process. When it's ready, a GM will make a post.

ROA and DD should drop way more than Circus. i just hope that the Event dungeon will be 180+. if not... then there is no Point in joining there

Comment

so we had this Long a$$ Maintence for what exactly cause obviously you's didnt merge and its not like your created the halloween land since its been there for alotta years lol

Comment

Originally posted by Your Rappelz team;
              To prevent the dungeon from being overcrowded, we decided to limit the Wonderland dungeon entries to once per day for 1 hour maximum.
              brah, we only have like 5 players in undine. Since we didn't merge. The rest of the players are stores in flea and buff slaves at town.

Comment

Serfin is death.... server crash

Comment

Important Notice !

You get the buff that let you enter in the dungeon on the first character you log in game. So if you log with your alternative character first, you won't get the buff on your main.

Keep that in mind the first time you log in during the event.

Comment

no one can stay in the game more than 5 minutes . it is disconnected after 5 minutes .. how perfect events thanks guys

Comment

Webzen WTF!? Every player is kicked from the server 5 minutes after log in. You F*** up again, FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Serafin All player dc 2 min Gameguard faillll Klaiggg nazgullll
                        see the game

Comment

Serafin and Eden servers should be back up now. The team shall continue to monitor the situation.

Comment

• Mateusz
                            Mateusz commented
                            Editing a comment
                            GZ YOU! Why not 5 hours ago?

• (MOD)Tewodros
                            (MOD)Tewodros commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Its 1:30am in the morning for nazgul. Take your 1st world complaints somewhere else and be happy he went the extra mile for you.

I'm not a fan of the damage numbers changing to yellow with crits.... The smaller font I can deal with and the x2 for double attacks is alright. It's just the colour change which stikes me as odd. To begin with I thought it was supposed to be for a different kind of display rather than the damage I was dealing.

Comment

Working...
                          X