X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes - 16th October

Greetings,

Please find the details regarding the weekly maintenance below.

Maintenance date and time: 16/10/2018

Game Maintenance:
    • 06:00 - 12:00 [UTC]
    • UK: 07:00 - 13:00 [UTC +1]
    • FR, DE, PL, IT: 08:00 – 14:00 [UTC +2]
    • TR: 09:00 – 15:00 [UTC +3]
    • US: 02:00 – 08:00 [ET]

Portal Maintenance:
    • 06:00 - 09:00 [UTC]
    • UK: 07:00 - 10:00 [UTC +1]
    • FR, DE, PL, IT: 08:00 – 11:00 [UTC +2]
    • TR: 09:00 – 12:00 [UTC +3]
    • US: 02:00 – 05:00 [ET]
    [GENERAL]
    • Servers restart
    • Character transfer requests processed during maintenance
    • Class balance for Cardinal, Oracle and Overlord (more info to be added soon)
    • Additional skill changes

[EVENTS]
    • End of Pet Season Event
    • Start of Necromancer Uprising event (more info soon available on our forum)
    [BUG FIXES]
    • When choosing certain hair styles at character creation, the dye was not shown: Fixed
    • Some characters did not have a face texture: Fixed
    • Order of Alacrity gave Dexterity and Luck in error : Fixed
    [GAMEGUARD]
    • Periodic update to the latest verison
    • Improved compatibility and stability
    • Improved compatibility with: Avast Anti-virus, Webroot Anti-virus, Outlook, Rising Anti-virus, Turbo Vaccine internet Security, Steam
    [TRANSLATION]
    • Translation update
    Notes:

We remind you that all updates will have to be confirmed during maintenance, and are subject to changes.
    During portal maintenance there will be limited access to the game launcher and Webzen portal, therefore you may not be able to access the game during this time.

Kind regards,
    Your Rappelz team.

Fervor aura as a buff. will it buff only the OL and his pet? other players? pets in party?

Comment

• (QA)Tharja
      (QA)Tharja commented
      Editing a comment
      It should only affect the Overlord's pets.

• BlackWid0w
      BlackWid0w commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you very much for the quick reply

Still nothing on Merc... ugh I guess is hard to balance that class without breaking it, I just hope they don't screw everyone by making the spear useless or something like that. Well back to being on hiatus.

Comment

• (QA)Tharja
      (QA)Tharja commented
      Editing a comment
      The classes are being balanced in groups of 3, the order of which follow the order that the initial class balancing forums were created.

The next 3 classes are the Slayer, Templar and VM, which should be quite interesting.

After that will be the Marksman, Master Breeder and Mercenary. It is highly unlikely that the spear will be made useless again. Currently, the only skill likely to suffer a significant nerf is Wild Stream. Other than that, the Mercenary would benefit greatly from some boosts to its abilities.

• Fainewedd
      Fainewedd commented
      Editing a comment
      Any sneak peek for the master breeder?

• (QA)Tharja
      (QA)Tharja commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if I knew anything about changes to the Master Breeder, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

I aint really sure but you guys might have forgotten that there is a class called Magus that has been on the bench for a while now...

Comment

• (QA)Tharja
      (QA)Tharja commented
      Editing a comment
      All the classes will have their turn, unfortunately for Magus players they are in the last group along with the Deadeye and the Corruptor.

lol when's Marksman gonna get some improvements

Comment

Nice Pet Season event, I really enjoyed it.

How ever some feedback: next time when this event comes please remove +5 Creature Recall card it does absolutely nothing, I have 444 of these sitting in the warehouse. Would gladly replace these with Creature skill artifacts.

Also would be it possible for upcoming events to drop Creature skill artifacts? This event dropped dozen and dozens of Power of change: artifact, would be ideal for some way to make use of them.

Comment

the new changes for the OL are promising but I keep asking the same question of a lifetime, the MB uses mace 2h or shield mace 1h as the warrior classes of its race or staff as the magician class and the BM uses axe 2h or dual axe because ... is more melee than magician because the OL mele uses shield and dagger and is not like the assasin that can use dual sword or dual dagger. hope that with the new changes the stat that gives the OL to their pet are equated with what BM and MB gave that since the creation of the master class the OL was left behind. the BM in his good time was a tank even looked for him as a tank for the partys his pet were no more support than damage unlike the other two races. the MB is an oracle for very efficient pet but the OL ... with staff has a decent damage, but his skills are very limited for the great variety of the asura magician class and the mele can not be considered as a brother of the assassin. I even think I have seen that a templar with mace and shield atkk spd base is greater than that of an shield and dagger OL

Comment

GameGuard is again causing crashes, for some reason, i talked to several people who were also getting dc out of nowhere and for no reason and they said they were getting GG error messages. Could you leave it as it was, since it was ok and not causing people any distress?

Comment

Working...
          X