Necromancer uprising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necromancer uprising

Have you smelled this? The adepts of the Necromancer Guild have recently emerged from their catacombs, bringing with them the stench of the dead. Hungry for souls, they are ready to sell you anything to get some, and they'll even share a bit of their dark power. These outcasts mightn't look like much, but do not underestimate their powers or you might be cursed for eternity.

Event Period: October 16th Until November 13th - NPC's shall remain active until maintenance on 27th November.

For Halloween 2018, it's with great pleasure that we re-introduce the event "The Necromancer Uprising" with a few changes

Kill monsters and you might be able to harvest their souls! If you are successful in doing so, you will find an"Harvested Monster Soul".
    If you trade these to any of the Necromancer Guild NPCs, who can be found in Horizon, Katan, Laksy, Rondo or City of Ruins, you will be able to get powerful buffs or mysterious artifacts.

Give 1 Harvested Monster Souls to any of the NPCs to randomly get one of the following rewards:
    Item Name
    Pumpkin Candy
    Halloween Candy
    Halloween Cookie
    Halloween Pumpkin
    Halloween Candy Pack
    Halloween Cookie Pack
    Spooky Stamina Saver
    Cursed Animal Cracker
    Unholy Potion
    Frankenstein's Bottle
    Ultimate Witch Boss Card
    Halloween Monkey Hat (365 Days)
    Halloween Gentleman Top Hat (365 Days)
    Pumpkin Head (365 Days)
    Halloween Mantle (365 Days)
    Halloween Face Mask (365 Days)
    Rainbow Pumpkin Loot Pet (28 Days)
    Red Pumpkin Loot Pet (28 Days)
    Mini Munster (28 Days)
    Zombie Nail
    Necromancer's Crystal of Strength*
    Necromancer's Crystal of Vitality*
    Necromancer's Crystal of Agility*
    Necromancer's Crystal of Dexterity*
    Necromancer's Crystal of Intelligence*
    Necromancer's Crystal of Wisdom*
    Pieces**
    Purified Pieces**
    Altered Pieces**

*New potion which will give 66.6 to the stat.

**All pieces do not stack with cash shop pieces and are weaker than the enhanced versions.

Trade 2 of the Harvested Monster Souls and feel the power of the Necromancer Guild. They'll buff you and your pet with +66 Dark Field. You will see that Necromancers have a soft spot for Overlord characters.

Insult the Necromancer - Wow... why would you do this? Shame on you!

As you connect you will also benefit from a permanent buff which starts at 0.5% to all stats, this buff will grow stronger as people on the server trade more harvested soul to the NPC. The buff can reach up to 20% to all basic stats if more than 3000 souls are traded. It will reset each day, back to 0.5% at 7AM UTC.

We wish you a wonderland time on Rappelz.

Your Rappelz team.

What about the special decorative outfits (it's an option on the NPC again)? How many Harvested Monster Souls are needed to unlock them?

Comment

• Klaig
      Klaig commented
      Editing a comment
      We decided to change the way we implement them. I won't say anything else.

• Hitsuyga
      Hitsuyga commented
      Editing a comment
      "Here's an event. Have fun figuring out how it works". Sigh.

I don't think the souls are dropping in ROTA. I farmed there for awhile and got nothing, but I am getting them from circus and UG.

Comment

Hi guy
      this event not as good as last years.
      was Hoping to get another timed deco set.
      Love my penguin suit

Comment

• Beetle1
        Beetle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        "Good at this" ? There is nothing good about giving us an event and not telling us how it works. Personally, I don't have much motivation for logging in and wasting my time trying to figure out how the event works. That's what event descriptions are for......usually.
        Last year, people knew what was needed for unlocking the deco costumes and the server was working towards that goal, at least for the 1st costume.

• Klaig
        Klaig commented
        Editing a comment
        There is nothing to figure out now.

• Mordzio
        Mordzio commented
        Editing a comment
        so?
        does not have this outfit?

Great Event .. Well done =)

Comment

+1 good event, 23 e unique, 7 souls.

Comment

I am not a fan of this event using the old event drop rate mechanics.

If it used the newer one which to me is more fair for all players, it would be a very good event, and I could quite happily spend time playing and farming the content I usually do for the additional rewards. However, I dislike having to make the choice of; Do I do what I usually do and get nothing from the event, or do I farm content which simply isn't challenging or enjoyable just to get the event items?

The rewards are very nice, and would be worth it if the drop rate wasn't using some archaic and outdated system.

Comment

150 souls = 1 SS, 9 Hats

THX no.

Comment

Cursed Animal Cracker obtained in 2017...

Comment

Originally posted by (QA)Tharja View Post
                I am not a fan of this event using the old event drop rate mechanics.

If it used the newer one which to me is more fair for all players, it would be a very good event, and I could quite happily spend time playing and farming the content I usually do for the additional rewards. However, I dislike having to make the choice of; Do I do what I usually do and get nothing from the event, or do I farm content which simply isn't challenging or enjoyable just to get the event items?

The rewards are very nice, and would be worth it if the drop rate wasn't using some archaic and outdated system.
                I agree with this, is it possible to make the souls drop better in RotA and DD? This drop table favors UG too much, and most players already outlvled that place to farm it.

Comment

i have a top hat from the event it is undefined how do i define it where i can equip it ty

Comment

Aaaand guess what, folks? Event bottles aren't working. Have fun farming for bugged items ^_^

Comment

increase the droprate pls - 2 hours for 36 souls...

Comment

• JackJack
                        JackJack commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yep, I think they lowered the drop rate ninja style, 'coz I'm definitely getting a lot less souls

• Phenomen
                        Phenomen commented
                        Editing a comment
                        where are you farm ? i have max 6x on 1h

came back just to get the deco while i wait out the merc re-balance but meh is random now going to take awhile to get full deco with decent stats.... would have been better like last year. I see no point in it being random along with all the other stuff making it that much more time consuming to get what I want. The other items are decent but we all know what people want are the deco items. Farmed for one hour got 50 which gave 5 deco heads... I really hope I wont keep getting deco heads and nothing else that would be lame as hell......

Comment

• JackJack
                        JackJack commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You only get deco heads, the rest of the deco sets are not possible to get and they won't tell us how to get them, great idea, uh?

• Sonytech
                        Sonytech commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The event will be around for 4 weeks, so i think the first week we are receiving only heads, 2nd week probably armour, 3rd - gloves and 4th - boots.
                        Last edited by Sonytech; 21-10-18, 11:10 PM.

Where is the best place to farm this Harvested Monster Souls ? i have only 2-4x in 1 hours, this is very low drop ratio

Comment

Working...
                      X