X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazgul
    started a topic Patch Notes - Trials of Devildom Part 2

Patch Notes - Trials of Devildom Part 2

- Stages 4, 5 and 6 have been added to Devildom.

- EXP rates of Stages 1, 2 and 3 in Devildom have been revised.
    - Drop rate of Crystal Boxes increased
    - Two new armor sets have been added

- Three new cloaks have been added

- 9 new belts added

- Level cap increased to 210

- 11 new boss cards and collection cards added

- Job Level increased to 105
    - An additional 2 TP passive levels have been added

- First wave of balancing implemented

- Additional Skill Changes implemented

- Class-specific Power of Change items have been updated. The original post has been amended to reflect this. Click here.
    - P. Ignore and P. Pierce have been merged into one stat
    - M. Ignore and M. Pierce have been merged into one stat

Regards,
    Your Rappelz team

• Duhanx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LlATENAll
    replied
    Well, my focus here is on the zerker.
    I played for many years with this class and I did several tests with it, and I can say that it made sense again, now it's a hybrid class again, in which one has a good defense and a good damage, not much of one and neither from another.
    The only problem I found is that even using 2 +24 axes, belt yushiva, mantle devildom the damage is very small from stage 4 onwards, I congratulate the developers, because today I want to continue playing with this class !! thank you.
    my nickname: ATENA
    server: Unicorn

Leave a comment:

• EMANKCIN
    replied
    So chain and vengeful got boosted some what. So onslaught got nerf? Am I reading that wrong? I mean it looks like it got cripple from 2k to not even 1k crazy I thought mages where getting nerf and temp was getting boosted.

Leave a comment:

• RepUni
    replied
    So I may have heard about the new cloaks formula being tweaked at some point. Is there perhaps any concrete info thus far on the matter? I am assuming I wouldn't get any of the lost materials back if the formula were made easier so hoping there is some info on it first.

Leave a comment:

• Rambizzle
    replied
    phantasm, the slayer skill is not on either of these 2 lists, but it was changed, :O

Leave a comment:

• Nazgul
    replied
    Hello everyone,

With the patch that was applied on 17th April, releasing the 2nd part of Devildom, unfortunately we missed a few skill changes that were included. The original patch notes have now been updated with the below information:

Sorry for the delay in getting these shared.

Kind regards,
    Your Rappelz team

Leave a comment:

• Nazgul
    commented on 's reply
    Because they are not active on the character and it's not how the scrolls work.

• UmpteenTimes
    replied
    2 other buffs that do not refresh are pet buffs divine claw and trait mastery,wonder why?

Leave a comment:

• Nazgul
    commented on 's reply
    It was just a quick fix for the event cloak texture. Nothing exciting I'm afraid.

• Newbzoe
    replied
    Any info on the ninja patch my client just finished downloading? Was something amended or changed?

Leave a comment:

• Avengers1
    replied
    question is there is no detail about cloak what they gives how must we make it is that combine or somthing? or must go to npc to make?

about antiqu boss what we must to do no neck and earings some1 saying we must combine with those stone in cs is that right?

plz tell more detail

Leave a comment:

• ThunderNikk
    replied
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• Akymhd
    replied
    Is Yushiva's Belt required for the new belts ?

Leave a comment:

• Akymhd
    commented on 's reply
    Yushiva's Belt is required for the new belts ?
Working...
X