Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any info on the ninja patch my client just finished downloading? Was something amended or changed?

Comment

• Nazgul
      Nazgul commented
      Editing a comment
      It was just a quick fix for the event cloak texture. Nothing exciting I'm afraid.

2 other buffs that do not refresh are pet buffs divine claw and trait mastery,wonder why?

Comment

• Nazgul
      Nazgul commented
      Editing a comment
      Because they are not active on the character and it's not how the scrolls work.

Hello everyone,

With the patch that was applied on 17th April, releasing the 2nd part of Devildom, unfortunately we missed a few skill changes that were included. The original patch notes have now been updated with the below information:

Sorry for the delay in getting these shared.

Kind regards,
    Your Rappelz team

Comment

phantasm, the slayer skill is not on either of these 2 lists, but it was changed, :O

Comment

So I may have heard about the new cloaks formula being tweaked at some point. Is there perhaps any concrete info thus far on the matter? I am assuming I wouldn't get any of the lost materials back if the formula were made easier so hoping there is some info on it first.

Comment

So chain and vengeful got boosted some what. So onslaught got nerf? Am I reading that wrong? I mean it looks like it got cripple from 2k to not even 1k crazy I thought mages where getting nerf and temp was getting boosted.

Comment

Well, my focus here is on the zerker.
            I played for many years with this class and I did several tests with it, and I can say that it made sense again, now it's a hybrid class again, in which one has a good defense and a good damage, not much of one and neither from another.
            The only problem I found is that even using 2 +24 axes, belt yushiva, mantle devildom the damage is very small from stage 4 onwards, I congratulate the developers, because today I want to continue playing with this class !! thank you.
            my nickname: ATENA
            server: Unicorn

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X