This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes - Trials of Devildom Part 2

- Stages 4, 5 and 6 have been added to Devildom.

- EXP rates of Stages 1, 2 and 3 in Devildom have been revised.
    - Drop rate of Crystal Boxes increased
    - Two new armor sets have been added

- Three new cloaks have been added

- 9 new belts added

- Level cap increased to 210

- 11 new boss cards and collection cards added

- Job Level increased to 105
    - An additional 2 TP passive levels have been added

- First wave of balancing implemented

- Additional Skill Changes implemented

- Class-specific Power of Change items have been updated. The original post has been amended to reflect this. Click here.
    - P. Ignore and P. Pierce have been merged into one stat
    - M. Ignore and M. Pierce have been merged into one stat

Regards,
    Your Rappelz team

There are some questions:
    a) What stats do the new cloaks and armors/boots/gloves/helmets have?
    b) How do we craft the new belts?
    c) What are precious dragon beads etc and do they drop or do we have to craft them?
    Last edited by Whirlwind; 17-04-18, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Whirlwind
      Whirlwind commented
      Editing a comment
      what do you mean by recipes? I checked the help section in game, but cannot find anything there. You would assume, they'd tell you how to craft them.

• ThunderNikk
      ThunderNikk commented
      Editing a comment
      There are recipes on the combination and enhance windows if they are up to date. There is a little book icon and when you click on it you can select what you want to make and it tells you what you need to combine to do it.

• Whirlwind
      Whirlwind commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, ThunderNikk. I didn't think of that. Just checked, combinations for cloaks and original Yushiva belt are in the combination formula list, but nothing about the new belts.

Why i cant update the game ? when i have 11% i have mistake

Comment

Same here

Comment

All I can say is RIP Slayer...I am so sorry about all the players who invested on this class, but I am very glad I made a right decision a month ago...Well at least for this time

Comment

The scroll of refresh doesn't work with Corr's Insight buff. It won't get extended.

Comment

• Domlboml
            Domlboml commented
            Editing a comment
            Does vengeful Spirit bounce between The Same Targets? If it's Like They told Then i dont think it's a nerf

• Dcimforum
            Dcimforum commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, it bounces nicely between 2 mobs. Nevertheless the 4 seconds cd is really annoying. But they also reduced the hops to 7, so the cd increase wasn't necessary, imo. The fewer hops, ok, with regards to multiple hits on the same mob, but additionally the cd increase, that was bit much.
            What's funny is that on scarecrows it bounces 9 times but on mobs only 7 times, very strange.
            Last edited by Dcimforum; 17-04-18, 03:03 PM.

• Nazgul
            Nazgul commented
            Editing a comment
            I will check with Gala about Venge/Chain. There was no mention of these changes. But it seems like they boosted Insight, which is why the scroll also doesn't work.

Nazgul how create new belt?

Comment

• Akymhd
            Akymhd commented
            Editing a comment
            Yushiva's Belt is required for the new belts ?

Um how hard was the final boss supposed to be? Hours into day 1 and a quad already beat it. Gz webzen

Comment

• Whirlwind
            Whirlwind commented
            Editing a comment
            For groups of people with average gears, s4 - s6 is impossible. But, apparently this new content is only meant for people with +24/25 gears (weapon, armor, everything) including yushiva belt.

• PrinnyOverlord
            PrinnyOverlord commented
            Editing a comment
            Well if you say something like "The final boss, and the strongest being in Rappelz (and probably for a while)... Who could he be?" You would expect at least a full party of these op players. Quote comes from them announcing it.

• Nazgul
            Nazgul commented
            Editing a comment
            It's intended to be difficult, not impossible.

So technically now you cant have perm essence anymore?

Comment

not sure if intended or not but

now you have to be level 20 to get first class

and level 80-100 to get second class

can you give us an explanation as in why this got changed or if this is not intended and it will be fixed in the near future

thanks in advance for all the work you have done

and the first balance wave is promising although there are something here and there but in general it's all good

and i'm looking forward for the next wave and hop it doesn't take too long

Comment

• Nazgul
              Nazgul commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. We're aware that this happened. We raised it with Gala and agreed, that whilst it will cause an inconvenience to those at that level. It's also completed in a short space of time.

How work dark cubes from event?

Comment

• Dcimforum
              Dcimforum commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, the patch notes state that: "In order to enchant the cloak, a Dark Cube is required with success at a low rate."

I would like to know if there are any level requirements for these cloaks? Are they going to be tradeable or at least warehouse'able?

• BlueCloud
              BlueCloud commented
              Editing a comment
              Some guildies tried to enchant the event cape with those cubes and it did NOT work, so this feature is either glitched or not functional at all.

• Dcimforum
              Dcimforum commented
              Editing a comment
              Those cubes are not supposed to work for the event cloaks, what would be to point (those expire after 3 days)?
              They are for the cloaks introduced in point "Three new cloaks have been added." (third 'Show' field).
              I have to concede the [Event]-prefix can lead to confusion about its intended use. Either it's the same as for bottles, ss and other stuff dropped during events or I'm totally on the wrong track here ;-)

The maximum level is now above city guard levels, oh how the tables have turned.
            Only took nine and a half epics in 11-ish years

Hopefully E10 brings interesting new content using this

Comment

• (MOD)Eva
              (MOD)Eva commented
              Editing a comment
              The city guards no longer are "red" to many. I think those guards were supposed to serve a purpose at one time, but the dev at the time never programmed them to do anything. They are fun to make speed up when a heal is tossed on them.

Is Yushiva's Belt required for the new belts ?

Comment

Yes
              Originally posted by Bowchicawowow;
              You continue to avoid 1 vs 1 because, I won't make you forget you lost to a trainee staff in duel.
              you will dodge everytime because you have PTSD for losing to a trainee staff in duel
              Because you got beat by a trainee staff in duel
              me killing you with a trainee weapon again
              I killed you with a trainee weapon
              OK you can stop saying it now.

Comment

question is there is no detail about cloak what they gives how must we make it is that combine or somthing? or must go to npc to make?

about antiqu boss what we must to do no neck and earings some1 saying we must combine with those stone in cs is that right?

plz tell more detail

Comment

Working...
                X