• Show
Clear All

• WhiteOne
    replied
    well i think that is awsome call it insentve to lvl your pets

Leave a comment:

• Imposter
    commented on 's reply
    It's all about the AOE kills now. Since Hell's Breath is the only (somewhat) reliable pet AOE, I doubt it will happen. And if it did happen, who would want to join it anyway? That would be a slow party.

• Hitsuyga
    commented on 's reply
    Anyone 180+ who still farms would have a pet that is close to or is 180... That's a large chunk of population. That's still too low for the new changes, i can see that, but this is a GRINDING game. Go GRIND yourselves to 190 and get the pets you want, if you want.

Don't expect every new content released to have lower requirements so you can claim the rewards while not working nearly hard enough as those at 190+.

• (MOD)Eva
    commented on 's reply
    I remember when the HLP thing was rampant and a few without them couldn't get DPs.

• BlackBook
    commented on 's reply
    crying...more crying.....stop the crying. and using a hlp isn't beneficial, and the changes made to pet, even unity aren't that amazing, idk why people are complaining, you should be thankful. My god this community is so ungrateful it's amazing. Put a little work into the game and you can hit 190 without a problem.

• BlackBook
    commented on 's reply
    ^ what he said, it's annoying.

• BlackBook
    commented on 's reply
    how about you stop complaining and put a little work into the game, it's very easy to get 190 and pets level super fast. you are so detached from playing and want things handed to you, stop crying and start grinding.

• EMANKCIN
    replied
    ROA LF 160+HLP incoming. Cool pets getting an increase... good thing I'm working on a evoker slave to lvl pets... the HLP will be back ... well I guess is better than 1 tank and 7 leechers.

I agree tho 190 is a bit high... maybe 175 would have been better it'll help out with DD... At 190 the character will be around 200 so pointless besides the pots to sell I would see no benefit till s4/5 come out. What' the point of making the op more op when theirs no need for it? Like getting the yushiva belt at 200 the benefit from it is very minimal that it looses its appeal.

I'll wait to hit 190/200 when I need to getting there at this point is some what pointless for me waste of ss/growth... it'll take 1/2 of those ss/growth in about 6 months.

Leave a comment:

• Nazgul
    commented on 's reply
    Because certain people would use them to override other player's cash shop pieces.

• SeymourB
    replied
    Why even change +25 altered pieces? You don't give as many of them as rewards now days. Why not just let players use them as they have for years? At least let players finish the ones they have. I have buffers that saved those up from the good old days and now they will be worthless. Oh, I see. You only want bulk wcoins buyers to have buffs.

***Nazgul: Then make it so it doesn't (+25 should never override a +50 or +100). But you don't have to make it so players can not cast on their alts. That really makes me mad because now I won't even get to use my +25 pieces.
    Last edited by SeymourB; 06-02-18, 12:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SeymourB
    replied
    This game has just gotten stupid. New pet skills at 190? Really? Why not another impossible level of 180? Why not make it incremental starting at 170? Oh, cuz you never thought of that. You are so detached from this game you have no idea what that takes for the average player.

*** BlackWhatever: Where are all these 180 pets? 190 pets aren't even out and you think its easy. Most pets are 150 & 160 in auction and sometimes 170, but never even close to 180. This game is being tailored for the bulkers.

*** Hitsuyga: Summoners got their "dual pet" unities removed and now you think that everyone is 190 just so they can get back to where they were before the nerf. It shows how lost bulkers are from reality. You should really be a GM Hitsuyga.
    Last edited by SeymourB; 06-02-18, 12:56 AM. Reason: Reply To Hitsuyga

Leave a comment:

Working...
X