No announcement yet.

Class Specific Blessed Power of Change Armor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Nazgul You could take a look at the skill Angel of spirit BM, it is not working it must be bugged
    ty

Comment

just kind of sprized shadow forged went from 30 to 1 each level i know it needed a nerf but a 96.66 % nerf per level xD holy sheeet

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
        Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed, we now have class-specific Blessed Power of Change armor. But what skills can you get from each one?
        Reveal the spoilers below for the class you want to take a peek at, and find out!

If any skills are missing, please let us know and we can request Gala to add them.

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Berserker)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Marksman)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Magus)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (War Kahuna)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Beast Master)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Templar)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Mercenary)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Cardinal)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Oracle)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Master Breeder)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Slayer)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Deadeye)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Void Mage)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Corruptor)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Overlord)

Kind regards,
        Your Rappelz team.
        I opened a new 3d, to understand one thing :
        are old BPOCA up to be changed to new SBPOCA ?
        are old BPOCA still working ?
        can I trade old BPOCA for SBPOCA ?
        Should I open a ticket ?

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rap...-change-bugged

ty

Comment

better make them selectable with a skill u want and with 2 slot, 3 slot or 4 slot over an npc and just increase the price a bit in cash shop, coz is just toooo much luck and there r to many skills that u MAYBE can get.

Comment

could you guys put some skills on these sbpoca too?
            asuran haste is just on ol class not other classes or u cant find any gaian strngth or divine purpose too
            these r just on old pocs who get that
            so u could put it too

Comment

I'm sure it was mentioned already in this thread, but I think it's worth another try.

Some classes have 50+ skills, while others have around 30. This clearly means, for example, a void mage would have to spend over 50% more than a mercenary to awaken a good set.

No one is buying BPOC so that they can have corruption, or nightmare, or lightning, or shock therapy on their gear. These are expensive CS items and while they've been improved and discounted already, there's still space to do more

This might be the reason I've seen multiple invig 3s gear with CP this sale, but only one CA.

This should be fixed so that every class has an equal chance to get their required gear.

(Coming from someone who already has the VM set they're happy with)
              Last edited by Hitsuyga; 04-06-20, 02:41 PM.
              My youtube channel

Comment

So this needs to be mentioned. Why on Earth does mostly every class has different amounts of skills in these BPOCs? They are literally stupid. Make them the same amount throughout all of them. Preferably at least 20-25 skills each BPOC chance. I posted an Excel document showing the amount of skills of each class in a BPOC chance. Fix it.

If you need advice of which to remove. I can glady help you in that department too.

Last edited by AllSeeingEye; 06-06-20, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X