Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Specific Blessed Power of Change Armor

Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed, we now have class-specific Blessed Power of Change armor. But what skills can you get from each one?
    Reveal the spoilers below for the class you want to take a peek at, and find out!

If any skills are missing, please let us know and we can request Gala to add them.

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Berserker)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Marksman)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Magus)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (War Kahuna)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Beast Master)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Templar)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Mercenary)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Cardinal)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Oracle)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Master Breeder)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Slayer)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Deadeye)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Void Mage)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Corruptor)

Blessed Power of Change: Armor (Overlord)

Kind regards,
    Your Rappelz team.
    Last edited by Nazgul; 16-04-18, 03:07 PM. Reason: Updated

Wave Cut for Beast Master
    Double Impact for Overlord
    Creature HP and MP Expansion for OL and MB (Creature Regeneration is also missing)
    Only OL have Evasive Resilience, none of the other Asura do

Also, people would probably appreciate being able to get Creature Taming on pet class gears and racial buffs on mage gears (Because mages tend to get the majority of other buffs).
    Last edited by Noire; 29-09-17, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Occultism on corr ?

Comment

• Bowchicawowow
        Bowchicawowow commented
        Editing a comment
        they also dont show undying terror ^^ maybe my armor will stay rare

Can we get some skills removed from the list? 750 wcoins for 1 random chance of 53 skills for Deadeye seems a bit over the top considering how many skills are litteraly only useful before the character becomes a Deadeye.

I'm sure it's a similar situation for most if not all other classes as well.

At least the Blessed PoC Artifact promises "more powerful skills than the normal PoC".

Oh and what class is this so called Hero? lol
      Last edited by Farmeroftrees; 29-09-17, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Ok i have issue with these, these are an improvement over the normal blessed PoC. But my issue is i have a corruptor and i don't see "Occultism" i see "Sadism" for void mage though. Why is there no sealing scroll for these yet so we don't end up with 4 slot darkness saver gear?

Some skills are absolutely useless also like "Corruption" all the corpse skills never get used.

Also why are half the skills for corruptor missing, why no magic skin or Inferno Fire Arrow? Putrefy? Stroke of genius? Void Swarm?
        It honestly looks like you copied the Warlock tree for corruptor??
        Last edited by Zubar; 29-09-17, 05:25 PM. Reason: Wasn't aware it was 5+1 sale, removed stuff about it being 1 for sale.

Comment

• Bowchicawowow
          Bowchicawowow commented
          Editing a comment
          I have my perf corr set already ^^ but ya I can see this will make many upset. They really ruined a good sale for other corruptors

The current offer is 750 Wcoin for 5+1.

But the skills that you can or cannot obtain is the precise reason for this topic.

Regards,
        Nazgul

Comment

• Zubar
          Zubar commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok apologies wasn't aware it was essentially 6, could you confirm though that the corruptor tree is the warlock tree?

• Noire
          Noire commented
          Editing a comment
          As someone else asked, could we suggest skills to be removed too, so that while still retaining a random element, you don't end up with a skill which is completely broken or useless?

Cross Bow Mastery, Cross Bow Expert,Drain Arrow, Dual Shot, Thrust Arrow, Piercing Arrow, Cursed Arrow (its Not Slayer Skill)

I dont want to waste my money for this. Come one at last do this for slayer NOT ASURA

Comment

• Noire
          Noire commented
          Editing a comment
          The xbow skill that gives +1% more patk per level when using a xbow might be useful to some though.

• PolatCanKURT
          PolatCanKURT commented
          Editing a comment
          Noire Do you ever Play a slayer? if I want to ply whit xbow my stats are cutting in half.

• Noire
          Noire commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, I speed read it and missed that you were complaining about Slayer. I can agree with removing skills which aren't useful to your class. The same goes for bow skills on a Berserker and axe skills on a Marksman.

However, I only feel that broken or skills which aren't relevant to the final class should be removed. Not removing Charge Stab or something else simply because it is undesirable.

When these were first introduced in KTS I thought it was only master class skill tree, not 1st or 2nd job class because the skill bonuses per level are non existent to be useful.

So either make it that it only obtain skills from the master class section only or people should place down what specific skills should not be obtained.

For me I'll list down the skills that are completely redundant for Cardinal that should be removed.

Flash - 2nd Job
        Frozen Snare - 2nd Job
        Shining Buster - 2nd Job
        Acid Spray - 2nd Job
        Energy Beat - 2nd Job
        Cold Bolt - 2nd Job
        Healing - 1st Job
        Rapid Healing - 1st Job
        Clear Poison - 2nd Job
        Resurrection - 1st Job
        Restoration- 1st Job
        Minor Shining Weapon - 1st Job, this skill should just be deleted, we already have Shining Weapon
        Binding Ward - Master class, but its redundant
        Endless Winter - Master class, but its redundant
        Brisk Reprisal - Master class, but its redundant
        Cleric Weapon Mastery - 1st Job
        Magical Training Mastery - 1st Job
        Earth Spear - 1st Job
        Shining Cross - 1st Job
        Heaven's Spear - 1st Job
        Rock Pin - 2nd Job
        Earthquake - 2nd Job
        Snowslide - 2nd Job
        Minor Shining Armor - 1st Job, this skill should just be deleted, we already have Shining Armor
        Divine Shield - This is an oracle skill, Cardinal cannot get high enough levels of it to be worth it
        Acid Swamp - 1st Job
        Last edited by Siriner; 30-09-17, 01:46 AM.

Comment

and what is the Blessed poc (hero) ?

Comment

This item should be sold via NPC there's a lot of useless skills, I know all of you are eager to rebalance and stuff and MAYBE someday those skills could be useful, as of now they're not, a more specific one, like, I don't know 7-8 skills gamble should be sold at the CS.

I think that the devs/webzen/whoever are trying, but I don't know where do they get their feedback from the community, it looks as if they don't care anymore...

Comment

This sale is a large disappointment. When we thought this was for Master Class skills only, it includes the 1st and 2nd jobs for the class too. This is not even worth buying and only 6 bpocs as well.

Also I have noticed that they used the huna buffs to be only available on wk (a class that nobody play) and not put the same on magus. Bad marketing scheme here and buff sets should be available in these bpocs too for all classes.

Comment

• BlueCloud
                BlueCloud commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed, they are behaving too Greedy (more than the usual at least) nand that cant be done wiout consequences.

Originally posted by Bowchicawowow View Post
              This sale is a large disappointment. When we thought this was for Master Class skills only, it includes the 1st and 2nd jobs for the class too. This is not even worth buying and only 6 bpocs as well.
              Totaly agree.

0/60 New Bpocs for any good VM skill.

No ty.

Comment

130 POCA = 0 PHASE BLADES

18 BPOCA Slayer = 0 PHASE BLADES

1. Dual shot (2s) (Character Skill: STRIDER Not SLAYER)
                2. Thrust Arrow (2s) (3s) (Character Skill: STRIDER Not SLAYER)
                1. Shadowforged Plating (2s) (Character Skill: SLAYER)
                2. Shadow Rush (2s) (Character Skill: ASSASSIN Not SLAYER)
                1. Shadow Stab (2s) (Character Skill: ASSASSIN Not SLAYER)
                1. Debilitating Blows (2s) (Character Skill: SLAYER)
                3. Bloody Blade (3s) (Character Skill: STRIDER Not SLAYER)
                1. Dust Gaze (2s) (Character Skill: SLAYER)
                1. Sonic Blade (2s) (Character Skill: ASSASSIN Not SLAYER)
                1. Sonic Cross (2s) (Character Skill: ASSASSIN Not SLAYER)
                1. HellStorm (3s) (Character Skill: SLAYER)
                1. Short Fuse (2s) (Character Skill: SLAYER)
                1. Dark Strike (2s) (Character Skill: STRIDER Not SLAYER)
                1. Sudden rush (2s) (Character Skill: ASSASSIN Not SLAYER)

I wasted my 20€ and you guys think skills come random you are stupid then I am.

show me prof that BLESSED POWER OF CHANGE ARMOR FOR SLAYER and POWER OF CHANGE ARMOR skill give skills random.....

Not single a PHASE BLADES Im really disappointment this s....

Comment

• BlueCloud
                  BlueCloud commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for sharing this results, im sure it will help us players to save a lot of money

6 pieces 7.5 EUR? No thx.

Comment

Honestly I liked the idea a few years ago, but with the new armors and new dungeon well over 2/3 of the skills in this game do nothing useful for each class. If the class balancing had happened say over the past 6 months and then the sale happened I would support this idea far more. There are some skills that are shared by classes that should be available to both classes and some skills being there for some classes I can honestly only really say ?????? to. The odds of getting a decent skill let alone a usable 1 really doesnt even out much better than before and it might be worse than before compared to the old bpoc tby appearance, though i would need to know the odds in reality to prove that. I am fine with having a few skill that do nothing in the random pool from a money perspective for you guys, but when almost all of them (if not all not reading all of the lists and checking) are there its not really good on the player base. It would have been nice to at least have the old ones in the sale to for people who like the chance to get the skill they want purely by shear luck too. The skill really need to be balance out before this comes into play from a player money perspective for us especially when some skills do next to nothing at all and I mean that literally.

Comment

Working...
                  X