• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazgul
    replied
    Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
    Known Issues

Sadly, with the update we have encountered some issues. Some have been logged at the time of PTS, others today during our internal testing. Rest assured we are trying to get each and every one of them resolved but we cannot provide a time frame yet.
    • If you try and switch character, the client will crash.
    • The new architecture of Rondo contains graphics inconsistency (Building, NPCs misplaced etc).
    • After completing a run in the Distorted Dungeon though the Hidden Village teleporter, you will be warped back to the wrong instance of Hidden Village causing NPC's to disappear.
    • Rank 2 to rank 6 Amalgam and Invar no longer work. We are looking into possible solutions to reimburse players who have some left over from Epic 9.3.
    • New weapons do not have an NPC sale price.
    • The Golden Week Event is only giving 1 box per day.
    Kind Regards,

Leave a comment:

• Nazgul
    replied
    Hello everyone,

The servers are now open! Please be patient whilst we finish off with the event information. We're working as quickly as we can!

Kind Regards,
    Nazgul

Leave a comment:

• TrevP
    replied
    Originally posted by Mardoqueo View Post
    Question about this: s
    kill card box: Master will now give 1 out of 16 possible boxes, narrowing the classes down further.

So are they saying, you open a box... then you have to open another, class specific, box to get your skill... if so that seems like a pain in the butt...

Yeah thats a pain in the backside just to get a crappy +1 skill card

Leave a comment:

• Mardoqueo
    replied
    Question about this: s
    kill card box: Master will now give 1 out of 16 possible boxes, narrowing the classes down further.

So are they saying, you open a box... then you have to open another, class specific, box to get your skill... if so that seems like a pain in the butt...

Leave a comment:

• Warr
    commented on 's reply
    I kinda enjoy non-instance or 'open' dungeons, they all used to be that way. I do hate the lvl cap requirements for them thou!
    I should be able to somewhere that I have no business being if I feel like it lol

• Warr
    commented on 's reply
    You should look better at what you quoted .. its the gear lvl requirement that is being dropped, not the admitance lvl.
    Sorry, when I cropped the post, It went haywire and I thought I cut to the proper bits.

From what I understand, the level requirement for the 7th TP quest is being lowered to 160, which means you will get the quest item necessary to enter ROA also at 160.
    This is basically what I am not seeing? Or really anything for lvl 160 Character to get excited about...unless I missed something?

• Geologist
    commented on 's reply
    Yep all that you said will be true

• TrevP
    replied
    [*]Rank 2 to rank 6 Amalgam and Invar have been removed from the Blacksmith.

So does this mean we can only use +20 R7 stuff now to make a +21, Damn that sucks if so

Leave a comment:

• Whirlwind
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty much this. It should have been instanced to give everyone a fair chance at farming their gears.
    I am only looking forward to the events and doing dailies to gain AP for the backpack (assuming the AP expert backpack fits in the new slot). Ofc, I will check out the new island, but just look at how many 170+ players the servers have. No way, all people can farm their gears in a non-instanced area like this. Only those with super gears and willing to ks.
    As someone was already suggesting....could have made the island instanced like PW/circus and once you spawned and killed one boss each platform, you have to leave and get a new entrance ticket.

• Whirlwind
    commented on 's reply
    What ThunderNikk is saying. I know my class very well, but my gear simply cannot keep up with the +25 geared people. So if someone kses, there is nothing I (and my friends) can do about it. This new island should have been instanced, so people can play when they want and without being ksed. So everyone can play and farm gears and not only those with to gears and/or no manners.

• Whirlwind
    commented on 's reply
    From what I understand, the level requirement for the 7th TP quest is being lowered to 160, which means you will get the quest item necessary to enter ROA also at 160.

• Siriner
    replied
    On the PTS, the AP Daily quest gave me 200 AP each when I had an HV pass, did it get lowered in the final process?

For backpacks are we able to equip Expert Bag there? the one where you get 20k AP for.

Did the 20% reduced in ND items when selling to NPC get removed or missed?

Leave a comment:

• Kenshin
    replied
    • Boreas armor combination materials have been removed from the drop table.
    What does this mean? Only the materials get removed and the Stormguard armors will drop already weareable? Or will these 4 armors get removed from the game for no reason and hinder even more the customization options of the players even more?

Leave a comment:

• Bowchicawowow
    replied
    having a feeling that new island is going to be a big fail. Only looking forward to the event (which better be good) dailies are better and gear that most people will never have because its non-instanced (who thought of that idea)

Leave a comment:

• Kanabraba
    commented on 's reply
    You should look better at what you quoted .. its the gear lvl requirement that is being dropped, not the admitance lvl.
Working...
X