Auto battle glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto battle glitch

Hey, so... I realize it is not really a glitch because it is programmed in, but you really should cut out the movement clicks in auto-battle. When I am in arena, Especially for an hour and set my Character to Auto-battle in current position only, it still moves around every few minutes. And I know for a fact it is programmed in because when I watch, I see the icon where the program clicked a location to move to... When I pick a spot to stay in, I would love to stay in that spot and be able to walk away for an hour. I do not like to be forced to Babysit my game when it should be doing something automatically, like you know, staying in one spot and not moving automatically! Other than that, I love the game.

Thank you for your time~
    Last edited by Mudokon; 16-11-19, 03:23 PM.

You should send a ticket to the CS Support. Also, provide them a footage which shows the glitch you are reporting. Here is the link where you can contact them.
    bit.ly/GMO_Support

Comment

• Mudokon
      Mudokon commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a phone game, I do not have the storage space to record enough gameplay to catch something that happens randomly, sometimes as much as an hour apart. Anyone who plays this game can recreate the issue by selecting current position when autobattling. Just watch long enough, or hell walk away and come back to your character not where you left it. It should not be up to me to record this, it is an issue that happens to all players.

Originally posted by BWakanaNGyaWa23 View Post
    You should send a ticket to the CS Support. Also, provide them a footage which shows the glitch you are reporting. Here is the link where you can contact them.
    bit.ly/GMO_Support
    But it is wise to present to them a clear evidence instead of just reporting.

Comment

what is the real link? because these shortened links are always filled with viruses and malware.

Comment

Working...
    X