Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check Box on every SHOP like FORCE,GUILD,ARENA ETC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Box on every SHOP like FORCE,GUILD,ARENA ETC.

Hi webzen can i have suggestion about the guild shop , gem exchange , force shop , arena shop , major league shop and ragnarok shop. If it's possible to have a checkbox of every item to receive it through mail every reset. Im suggesting it because i always forgot to get those sometimes and if we play late for example last 1hour before the reset it could be a big help to finish other task. Thanks

• TouchdownS31
    replied
    I am referring to the topic as a whole asking for webzen to remind players that the time lapse for the shops expire so players can now buy again, is some kind of a spoonfeeding.
    And since you agreed with it, You feel that I am arguing because of you? Feeling vip? 😴😒
    Some features of the game are alreay automatic, don't ask webzen to do it all for you. If you can't figure out what I am saying well little boy that's the problem.

Leave a comment:

• TheNotoriousS26EU
    replied
    Pls, mark me where exactly I've said "I want it all for me" ? Its obvious for everyone that you made your previous comment just to start an argue with me, seems like your day isnt so interesting and u re bored or? Im not the guy who cried he cant win a wb coz of the big boys, so think again whos the one whos gonna leave and whos not patient, me or you ? Coz im here since there were max 2 events per month and there was no even collection, and I still here, till you arent happy even with all the easier features now.

Leave a comment:

• TouchdownS31
    replied
    Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
    I'll ask you again what u think about that after 3-4 months if u still play, when u have useless 100-200k contr pts, 300-400m gems, and few dosen of star essencess also useless, and you need to click like a morron for 8-10 items that u could use, all x 10/20, like JoL for example. Untill then I want u to be silent
    If you don't have patience then quit.
    Wait for them to make an update, higher tier for zodiac.
    And don't ask webzen to do it all for you and remind you that you can already buy the items because the 24 hrs limit already lapse. What a joke. Better for you to🀐🀐🀐

Leave a comment:

• TheNotoriousS26EU
    replied
    I'll ask you again what u think about that after 3-4 months if u still play, when u have useless 100-200k contr pts, 300-400m gems, and few dosen of star essencess also useless, and you need to click like a morron for 8-10 items that u could use, all x 10/20, like JoL for example. Untill then I want u to be silent

Leave a comment:

• TouchdownS31
    replied
    Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
    thats a good idea, thumbs up from me. Also I can add something very little - add star essence shop or something USEFULL to do with them. Ive finished mine soon and I already have around 70m useless star essencess. (teachers, pls, dont tell me to use them for alchemy pls, i rly mean something USEFULL)...
    Of course you will like that, no surprise. You always want to be spoonfed, like you will log in and then you'll let webzen play it for you. Some fatures of this game are almost automatic already. It's better to leave some features as they are.

Leave a comment:

• TheNotoriousS26EU
    replied
    thats a good idea, thumbs up from me. Also I can add something very little - add star essence shop or something USEFULL to do with them. Ive finished mine soon and I already have around 70m useless star essencess. (teachers, pls, dont tell me to use them for alchemy pls, i rly mean something USEFULL)...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X