X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TouchdownS31
    started a topic Monthly Raffle Draw

Monthly Raffle Draw

Example rules and regulations, prizes etc.

Prizes
    Grand Winner - 2,000€$¥£ worth of in game items and currencies.
    2nd - 500
    3rd - 300
    4th - 200
    5th - 200
    6th - 10th - 100

Rules
    *Non purchasers are qualified to the raffle draw but can only win 6th to 10th place.
    *Purchasers are qualified to win grand prize up to 10th place.
    *The prizes are Webzen's choice or it can be players' choice, as long as the items are worth the corresponding prize.
    *The raffle will be for each region or the raffle will be for all regardless of the region.

Share your blessings, Webzen please!
    🙏👍🤔❤️😇

• TouchdownS31
    replied
    OK Chill😎
    Let's see in the coming days. 😉

Leave a comment:

• TheNotoriousS26EU
    replied
    That guy keeps impressing me with his suggestions. There is not a single week w.o any of his meaningless suggestions. Buddy, wake up, pls...

Leave a comment:

• TouchdownS31
    commented on 's reply
    December 2018 I started playing this game and in the last 5 events, 4 of those I've been in KOP rankings, but this last event I did not make it.

• BWakanaNGyaWa23
    commented on 's reply
    They already have a bunch of events with a lucky draw which is enough for me. I think you should participate in the Special Event and grab the KOP rankings.

• MiaoMi
    replied
    I never describe it as a ready-made either but whatever floats your boat. The majority would probably prefer their community event anyway.

Leave a comment:

• TouchdownS31
    replied
    Originally posted by MiaoMi View Post
    Aren't raffles a free-for-all?
    Yes free for all that's why non purchasers can still win but 6th to 10th prize only.
    Since Webzen priorities more those who spend£€$, so the purchasers can win bigger prizes.

And the first word I used to begin with this idea and suggestion is the word "Example".

Last edited by TouchdownS31; 14-02-19, 03:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MiaoMi
    replied
    Aren't raffles a free-for-all?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X