Character Transfer To Another Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Transfer To Another Server

With server merging and new server launching take sometimes to happen, why not have a Character Transfer System?

Example Rules:
    1) Maximum Character Transfer Request 3x
    2) Each Request the maximum servers you can go(10 servers up or 10 servers down).
    3) 1ST Request cost 10k dias
    2ND Request 15k dias
    3RD Request 25k dias
    ​​​​​​4) Maximum transfer request to a particular server 30 slots weekly or monthly. (example if theres 30 request already made to transfer to server 20, other players who want to transfer to server 20 needs to wait a week or month for new 30 open slots).
    5) 1 month cooldown on your next transfer request.

No merging? No new server?
    Breath fresh air, get back to life, transfer your character.

MaxPain
    S31 Europe
    Last edited by TouchdownS31; 20-03-19, 11:24 AM.

While transferring your character is an option during the abscence of a merge, I wouldn't say it to be viable and here's why:
    • Giving us an option to transfer to another server (from point one to 10+ current/new servers) would be taken advantage of because of the growing economy. If you bring something, let's say a full-opt Garuda (in my server, average price is 2.5k - 3k diamonds), to a new server, the demand would increase and since you're selling them and you can't expect anyone can get it right off the bat, you control the prices. You become the market. You can save crappy stuff from your server then transfer them to new ones. Transfer Fees? Pft, you can get it back, double. It's like selling guns to the Mayans.
    • 10K-15K Diamonds "transfer fee" is easy to come by. No one in the new servers would transfer to older servers just for the fun of it as it beats the purpose why they made their character there in the first place but don't quote me on that as it differs to everyone. Different players compete for the leaderboards and ownership to certain maps and World Bosses. With that mentioned;
    • It's Power Gaming. You act God. Diamonds can be easily reimbursed back to you through the Auction House because anyone who can spend 30k Diamonds on the first week of a server release would be eager to get the highest of quality in the market and the possibility of this isn't worth mentioning either. People can pay that much for an F2P game.
    • Rinse and Repeat. You can do this in every 10 new servers. They usually release one in every major update in case no one hasn't noticed it yet. It's not fast but it can and it will happen. Even if the fee increases, you won't be transferring to every new server that comes out.
    • Sudden Server Merge. Patience is probably the thing no one can buy. Put yourself into a situation where you just spent 10-15k Diamonds to a 6-month old server only for it to be merged after a week or a month from transferring to it. You may still get a profit out of it but not as much as you think it is. Additionally if that happens, you'd see more people complaining about it here or on their page.
    • Extra Fees for Sub Characters. You bought a sub character + equipment for a price of 1.5K Diamonds (excluding how much you spent for the equipment) and it increases per sub char made + transfer fee. What happens to the sub character if you can't afford the fee? You really can't rely on the functionality of the game because of the bugs unless you made this mandatory per every user who have subclass to pay first.
    These are just some of the things I can think how this system could ruin my experience if such will be implemented hastingly otherwise we can just leave that as is and wait for an actual announcement for the merge. Bottomline, cons outweighs the pros if you put yourself into someone who just made a fresh character on a new server.
    Last edited by MiaoMi; 01-02-19, 02:46 PM.
    *****Guides*****
    Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

1) That's why there's a limit of max 10 servers to atleast keep a bit of balance. BTW this game has no balance😅😅😅
      2) Put atleast 2 weeks to 1 month cooldown for the next request.
      3) Transfer's cost is only an example.
      4) Not all players in let say server 1 can afford to transfer character, or if all of them can afford to transfer will they all transfer to same server, or will they trabsfer all at the same day? I doubt it.
      5) Would the new players will be encourage to create new character in server 1? No because they think srver 1 is the oldest server and the players are the strongest.
      What if the strong players transfer in ither server, server 1 will be come friendly for newcomers.
      6) This system will bring life to all servers including the oldests servers, to save them from dying, right now some servers are like graveyards, a ghost town.

Yeah right patience is a virtue, but sadly not all people can wait patiently, instead they'll just quit.
      Last edited by TouchdownS31; 01-02-19, 03:51 PM.

Comment

#TouchdownS31 with that topic you just confirmed my toughts that you are some low char who struggle in s31 and wanna join on next fresh opened server with his old char. Just imagine starting s33 or whoever the newest would be and when you open ranking, you see top player 10m cp, and second is 80k ?? What toughts are going to pass through your head in that case? This is the worst suggestion Ive seen here, even RSG wasnt suggesting such a blshts. As ppl told you above, just imagine how you bring few garuda's and other pets like that in some new server, or thons of equipment + L....
        My suggestion to you is, that if you struggle so much, start new server and try doing better there or just delete the game.

Comment

Just to keep my replies short, I'll only respond to the numbers you listed TouchdownS31:

#1 If its the P2W vs F2P reasoning then this isn't something new to any MMORPG. This isn't like Grim Dawn or Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing where you just buy the game and plow through the content while Multiplayer is completely optional. This is MMORPG and most of it are Free-to-Play. I expect it to be unfair but I've seen P2Ws complaining about multiple accounts handle by 1 user and you don't see that being addressed, doesn't it? That makes them both even. Other than that, enlighten me what makes the game unbalance.

#3 They won't make it for free either so your example makes a lot more sense that placing nothing at all. Just because a person can afford a car doesn't make him entitled to pass toll gates for free. Rules differ to any sovereignty so the former statement is much more acceptable.

#4 "Not all players".. pft That's probably the majority you speak of. My instinct tells me that the "majority" won't but the "minority" will. Who's the minority? Whales. Do you want whales from Server 1 to transfer to any server when it pleases them? If you put a little of common sense to the situation they won't even transfer to another server within the +10/-10 server hop bracket because, whether you like it or not, there will be a merge.

#5 Whoever's on the right mind would not even choose to transfer to an old server unless they have friends over there and I believe I said that on my first reply. And sorry to say this but I don't think people who plans to transfer in Server 1 makes them any more friendlier and I don't see the logic why; is this some sort of history about Christopher Columbus or the story how Thanksgiving was made reference maybe? They didn't come there to share their doctrines or build a missionary school for their sect to serve Lord Jesus Christ and spread Christianity across Lorencia. It only happens in the real world not in MU.

#6 You need friends then or go to servers that are already merged. As far as I'm concern, the server I'm into isn't as dead as you describe it to be.

Quitting the game doesn't make it reasonable enough to forcefully merge servers.They can leave the game as much as they want then just go back whenever a new server is released.
          *****Guides*****
          Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
            #TouchdownS31 with that topic you just confirmed my toughts that you are some low char who struggle in s31 and wanna join on next fresh opened server with his old char. Just imagine starting s33 or whoever the newest would be and when you open ranking, you see top player 10m cp, and second is 80k ?? What toughts are going to pass through your head in that case? This is the worst suggestion Ive seen here, even RSG wasnt suggesting such a blshts. As ppl told you above, just imagine how you bring few garuda's and other pets like that in some new server, or thons of equipment + L....
            My suggestion to you is, that if you struggle so much, start new server and try doing better there or just delete the game.
            Can't believe thT in 2019 there's still a troll in forum.
            😂😂😂

40 days playing and 2kk points to Terminator, am I sruggling?

And now you are talking about game balance now with the market as your example.

When I suggested a balance world boss, you cried.
            ​​​
            Confirmed you are a certified troll, so pity. 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Jesus christ, you are happy with your conqueror title going for terminator? Buddy, that title doesnt mean anything since they added the domain upgrade with the slaves. Maybe before 2 years I could applaude you, but not now.
              I didnt cried on any topic, I just told you that your suggestion is meaningless. The fact that you cant reach the t9 eq bosses doesnt mean somebody would make a whole game update just coz of you. Same goes for your worst suggestion - char transfer. Everybody here can see you just strugle to grow coz of the rest players who are probably donating and Im sure you dont. Maybe you should write a topic about limited donation also, so you can reach the big boys this year.

Comment

Yeah for 41 days i am cool with that, since i don't have lots of money to spend in this game.

And you're boasting your status because you can spend more money than other players? You are rich yeah, but the way you look at others who don't have that much money to spend, i pity you boy.

Comment

I havent said im rich neither I said anything about the f2p players. The simple truth is, that u just cant ask for changes that would make u competive to the p2w players, coz thats a "destabilization" if i can call it like that. If you can have same stuff and etc like me, w.o donating, what would be my reason to donate? And If I (we) dont donate, how the game would stay alive ?

Comment

​​​​Now there's merging, I am seeing half of the community whining, specially those from newer servers that are being merge to the older and stronger servers.

In my opinion this Character Transfer System should have been better than merging the servers, but since it is not approved, let us, we half of the community bear the difficult challenges ahead of us because of this merging and stop whining.

Comment

New servers joining yours and now you have less than 0% chance to win a ds/bc/wb, so thats why you "up" that topic again? Just say you wanna transfer your char to the newest server and be a top, coz now you are a middle rank forum ninja. lmao.
                      My server is going to be merged for the first time with another 5 servers, including s25 with Warriors Guild, players above 15-20m cp, and I havent said a word. You play in a kinda new and fresh server and you cry like a baby for char transfer? Im playing that game 2 years, Ive been in 3 servers, and I give you my word, nobody has cried like you for char transfer. Nobody !

Comment

• TouchdownS31
                        TouchdownS31 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Funny thing about this kid is that, you want to look tough, you want to look cool.

But when you look at the merger thread. You are the one who's crying your heart out because of this merging. Whine whine whine🤣

I can't help laughing at you.

why am I even having a conversation about merges, when you play this game from 3-4 months, and I have passed 3 merges. lmao. Fault is only mine. If you had some more exp on that game and some more knowledge, maybe you would knew how that difference now feels. Coz its one thing to merge a server for first time with 1 another, and its definetly different to merge it with 5 another servers. Things that you have no way to know, coz u re a baby yet in this game. And trust me, i dont cry. Im still in a good position, compared to the servers we've been merged, my gear is fine and im okay. But also, a day after that merge I already cant met many lowbies from my server, coz they left. Our mid rank cp was 6-8m, and they merged us with 20m+ cp players. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X