mu for Colombia region

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mu for Colombia region

Hi, I live in Colombia and I can not download MU Origin in the apple store, it seems it is not available in my region... is there any way you can make it available for Colombian region? even if its in English! please! I love this game! used to play it a lot 9 years ago

If you`re using an Android device, you can download the APK of the game. Simultaneously, you can also use VPN to play the game. WEBZEN has closed its doors to many Countries already, we`ve resorted to using VPN (some). I think GMO was never open to Colombia.

So, yeah, that`s your choices for now

Comment

Originally posted by Dangom83 View Post
      Hi, I live in Colombia and I can not download MU Origin in the apple store, it seems it is not available in my region... is there any way you can make it available for Colombian region? even if its in English! please! I love this game! used to play it a lot 9 years ago
      so you cant find mu origin on google playstore? if you dont mind can you upload a screenshot here? if im not mistaken colombia still part of south america
      Last edited by BWakanaNGyaWa23; 12-02-19, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangom83 View Post
        As far as i know, the game is available in colombia since it is still part of america which under their services region.
        Last edited by Desteen; 12-02-19, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X