Suggestion about Mount Tier/Pet Level transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about Mount Tier/Pet Level transfer

​​Hello ! With few words my idea is based on that, that we have pet skill transfer, so why dont you add also Mount Tier evolve and Pet Level transfer? Based on some resources , zen, dias or mount/pet exp pts it would be good if we can transfer their tiers/levels.
    For example if now I have Phantom steed tier3 but I drew epic mount, I need to evolve the epic from the begining. It feels like all the time and items I lost cant be taken back.
    Same goes for pets.
    If i open Lucifer now, but have garuda for main, I need to level up the Luci from 0, so I can keep the garuda for combo or domain.

So thats it with few words. Hope it can be added in near future. (And no, its not suggestion based on my personal advantage, I have scorpion and im fine with it ).

Just dropping my 2 cents here

I like the idea of transferring the Mount level to another since the Evolve Stone is difficult to come by especially that I rely on the 24-hour draw + Infernal Canyon. The only problem I see here is: if it follows the same principle as with Equipment Transfer then the chances of losing worth 1M Elemental Stones/20+ Evolve Stones would likely be an issue to everybody.

*****Guides*****
    Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

for me would be enought if I could destroy for example T3mount and get back all stones which were used in evolution.

Comment

Yeah thats also an option, makes sense. Its rly annoying, I have a t3 scorpion and if I diss it, I'll get some funny 240 exp pts....

Comment

Free items for pet and mount system
          1) pet capture every 36 hrs
          2) mount capture every 24 hrs
          3) infernal canyon daily
          4) domain system 10 daily quests plus bosses
          5) Free Pet Ticket from events

Lots of free items and yet you are not satisfied.
          You want the game to be so easy.
          ​​​​​​Just be patient you can't have it all in one day.

Comment

• BWakanaNGyaWa23
            BWakanaNGyaWa23 commented
            Editing a comment
            easy mate hahaha you got ur revenge

When that buddy reaches my online activity, the time I spent and the money I spent here, he can have a revenge. Till then he would be just a newbie who cries for easy items. Ofc he has no idea how f hard is to collect 30/60/90 green balls for first 3 tiers of the ep mount, then 120 green and 75 blue for the 4th upgrade, simply coz he has some pavetosaur or phantom steed, and he is miles away of that, coz yet he has +13 buff with over 1000 souls per month and he cant imagine how to make it higher.

Btw, I havent asked anything about any pets, I gave them for example. Also your example with the free mount capture doesnt make sense, since its hard af to get more than 10-40 exp pts, and ur mount level 25 require 3000. Also just try to imagine how stupid it looks like when you already spent 180 green balls and if u click diss on ur TOP EPIC MOUNT you'll get just 240 exp stones. Just imagine it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
            When that buddy reaches my online activity, the time I spent and the money I spent here, he can have a revenge. Till then he would be just a newbie who cries for easy items. Ofc he has no idea how f hard is to collect 30/60/90 green balls for first 3 tiers of the ep mount, then 120 green and 75 blue for the 4th upgrade, simply coz he has some pavetosaur or phantom steed, and he is miles away of that, coz yet he has +13 buff with over 1000 souls per month and he cant imagine how to make it higher.

Btw, I havent asked anything about any pets, I gave them for example. Also your example with the free mount capture doesnt make sense, since its hard af to get more than 10-40 exp pts, and ur mount level 25 require 3000. Also just try to imagine how stupid it looks like when you already spent 180 green balls and if u click diss on ur TOP EPIC MOUNT you'll get just 240 exp stones. Just imagine it.
            Dont make this game so easy ahaha.

Yes i am a newbie playing for 41 days.

Be true to yourself you are suggesting because you also want to benefit from it. In short you are asking for a game to be easy.
            But until then be patient whit you mount and pet, don't whine to make the systems easy for you. 😝

Comment

if you have read the post, maybe, just maybe you had noticed that i dont do it for my personal good, coz I have the top mount since day one of the mount update. Ofc, you havent saw that coz you are here just to argue with me, but not to read.

Comment

Working...
              X