Character DL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character DL

It's time for new character DL, I want a character that wears Cape and an Emperor with a powerful horse and pet. We already have characters who all wear Wings.

Touchdown
    Origin 31 Europe

Originally posted by TouchdownS31 View Post
    It's time for new character DL, I want a character that wears Cape and an Emperor with a powerful horse and pet. We already have characters who all wear Wings.

Touchdown
    Origin 31 Europe
    this is good suggestion, hope they consider it

Comment

Your suggestion was posted several times here by other players and which is unlikely to happen. Even a Fenrir don't exist here instead there is a Mount and Pet system.
      Last edited by BWakanaNGyaWa23; 30-12-18, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BWakanaNGyaWa23 View Post
        Your suggestion was posted several times here by other players and which is unlikely to happen. Even a Fenrir don't exist here instead there is a Mount and Pet system.
        So what's wrong in suggesting it again?
        In this game anything is possible, you see in midieval era you can see characters wearing swimsuits. 🤔

And DL's Horse can occupy 1 slot on mount system and pet can occupy 1 slot on pet system. And don't you forget DL's pet and horse can attack mobs and players.

Add 1 character that can wear cape.

Comment

• BWakanaNGyaWa23
          BWakanaNGyaWa23 commented
          Editing a comment
          There is nothing wrong with it. It just very unusual to happen. DarkHorse pet is greatly designed to help and enhances Dark Lord damages and defenses.

And here I thought the Phantom Steed is better compared to the Dark Horse.

The Dark Horse's kinda bulky compare to the steed but I see the difference. The functionality, however, shouldn't matter since this isn't MU Online PC

Also I thought the Fenrir had his name changed to "Blazing Wolf" for this version.
        *****Guides*****
        Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Working...
        X