Back old chat please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back old chat please

Are you kidding with this new chat? Did you try to make dialog with your TESTERS before make this update? i think no.

Sure this chat is so weird
    "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

We appreciate your feedback ReadySteadyGo but please bear in mind to remain civil when addressing this to our team. With that said, your post has been slightly changed.

On a different note, we are aware that the majority of our community members, as well as our players, haven't grasped the changes made in the Force War update and we are sorry if this patch does not meet the expectation most people had. Still, we are open to suggestions and feedback provided that these are justifiably explained thoroughly similar to the discussions related with the Special Event. We admire people who are civil enough to write them formally so most people would understand each side's defense.

To conclude my response, we are strictly monitoring any comments/feedback and reports that are considered to be game-breaking or possible progression blockers so we suggest having them sent to our Customer Support team so they can have these compiled and forwarded to the relevant team.

I will be leaving this thread open. For now.

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
      MU Origin Support Portal
      "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

Comment

Originally posted by SpiritAngela View Post
        We appreciate your feedback ReadySteadyGo but please bear in mind to remain civil when addressing this to our team. With that said, your post has been slightly changed.
        I'm not gonna take back any my word. Every Update we have huge bugs and problems. Every. Just Every. I don't know how stupid need to be for change game files without any testing it before. All that you can do it - it make brainstorm in style "How get more money from this scrubs?" This game is dead. I'm the only one who really beliave that game will be more loyal for free players. But every update just says that you piss on free content. Everything becoming impossible for players who play for free. And i will stop media support this game by social media that i did before.

Comment

As I have said, you are free to express yourself, may it be positive or not, provided you lessen the use of profanity in both of our official Forum and Facebook. This is the point why I will intervene with your posts from time to time beginning today.

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
          MU Origin Support Portal
          "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

Comment

I think ReadySteadyGo is right....the new chat is not a good idea....in my opinion is a little bad idea because now i can not wrrite on guild chat and see all chats at same time....so please, just think about makeing again this chat like before....thx

Comment

• BWakanaNGyaWa23
              BWakanaNGyaWa23 commented
              Editing a comment
              In the previous months some users ask for the new chat system improvement regarding the space that occupies the full screen. At some point, it seems that the majority don't like which will take time and you will get used to it. The advantage of this is a real time conversation while, playing compared last week before the update.

I understand but we need a system to lock world or guild chat mode.....i want to see all chats in the same time i write on guild.

Comment

• BWakanaNGyaWa23
              BWakanaNGyaWa23 commented
              Editing a comment
              You'll need a large screen device like a phablet fusion of tablet and smartphone as most of the mobile games I've seen have a similar UI of the chat system.

Originally posted by BunicuSrv27 View Post
            I understand but we need a system to lock world or guild chat mode.....i want to see all chats in the same time i write on guild.
            This one sounds good, actually so I wouldn't have to switch back and forth on each tab.
            *****Guides*****
            Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

• BunicuSrv27
              BunicuSrv27 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hope some day this will come....i know will take timeπŸ˜‡

• MiaoMi
              MiaoMi commented
              Editing a comment
              Out of his suggestions, this is pretty much the only thing I'd agree of. Kudos for him, if he's still here

RSG, please, shut your mouth once and forever. Im tired to read all of your "xmass gift requests". Give me back old chat, give me cm sweep, do this , change this. Have you ever thought that you play among 10.000k others maybe in all regions? And also, did you rly said that about the money they recieve? Have you ever tried to handle any game server for any game only on your own? I guess you havent. Think about that there is huge team behind that game, and they dont work and make all of the things in the local pc hub, either they dont it for free. Wont even mention bills, servers and etc.
            The only good thing u did (RSG) was clicking delete on your char. Hope you did it for real, not only for the picture, coz the screen is a while after you confirmed it, not when the char is deleting for real. Hope we wont see you around anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
              RSG, please, shut your mouth once and forever. Im tired to read all of your "xmass gift requests". Give me back old chat, give me cm sweep, do this , change this. Have you ever thought that you play among 10.000k others maybe in all regions?
              This pretty much summarizes everything I wanted to say but I do not want to trigger my impulse to be too aggressive. Too bad the guy's not here to see this anymore #sadreactsonly

*****Guides*****
              Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

• KraWn
                KraWn commented
                Editing a comment
                Give him two medals please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• MiaoMi
                MiaoMi commented
                Editing a comment
                *hands TheNotoriousS26EU another medal*

The guy's too toxic to handle everything MU Origin has. You can tell how he rants it over in their Facebook and yet he still participated to their events. I know he already spent too much in-game but if he was smart enough to see the problems, he shouldn't be paying too much to the point like the company owes him if they never give him anything, even the slightest of attention.

But I feel bad for him from going through this especially during the Holiday season. He should have stayed in-game instead of overstepping the mods. He was almost virtually untouchable until Angela decided to call him out.
            Working...
            X