Suggestion about Zodiac weapon costume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about Zodiac weapon costume

Hello, Warriors. As we all know, there is a Zodiac weapon costume, which has been added in some KoP event rewards and some lucky draws. My idea is, when a players completes his full 12 zodiacs on max tier/lvl , he recieves the zodiac weapon costume as a gift. It would be some kinda gift for beeing active at all, coz we all know zodiacs aint that easy, especially if u are not picking rc every day and u arent donating. The costume hisself is not giving some so special stats, so it could be a nice gift.

Regarding your suggestion, this will be forwarded to the relevant team for them to carefully review.

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
    MU Origin Support Portal
    "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

Comment

Pretty cool idea. And Zodiac skin isn't powerful one, but looks dope.

Comment

Any info about my suggestion ? Would it be accepted or is it already ?

Comment

• Pentiumll
          Pentiumll commented
          Editing a comment
          my point was like webzen will never answer straight will they or not implement any features which are requested by users(even if some of them could be already on next update)
          only new update and patch notes will be an answer
          I believe that how it was before and how it will be in future This conclusion was made on the basis of observations how do game designers/developers or gm's are involved in discussions with players
          but thanks for reply

• SpiritAngela
          SpiritAngela commented
          Editing a comment
          Point taken

• Qibytsu93
          Qibytsu93 commented
          Editing a comment
          You did it bro

Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
        Hello, Warriors. As we all know, there is a Zodiac weapon costume, which has been added in some KoP event rewards and some lucky draws. My idea is, when a players completes his full 12 zodiacs on max tier/lvl , he recieves the zodiac weapon costume as a gift.
        This is a pretty good idea. It would be like an achievement reward for completing/maxing the level/tier of your Zodiac. Hoping this would be implemented too.

Comment

I have an idea about my and others suggestions. Make a poll on your facebook page about the suggestions which makes sense and let the players vote for 24hrs. At all is all about us, who are playing, right? Let us vote in a poll. Dont wanna say it, but the facebook page activity is higher then the forum, so the really good suggestions would reach more ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
            I have an idea about my and others suggestions. Make a poll on your facebook page about the suggestions which makes sense and let the players vote for 24hrs. At all is all about us, who are playing, right? Let us vote in a poll. Dont wanna say it, but the facebook page activity is higher then the forum, so the really good suggestions would reach more ppl.
            While creating a poll seems ideally acceptable especially everybody who will participate is involved, the community will expect for our commitment to these suggestions which is, in my honest opinion, may cause a huge backlash if such is not delivered in due time. Not to mention the feedback we received like the invisible Balrog not being addressed since Day One when the issue doesn't occur too frequently to everyone unlike before.

Second, the criticism. Not all suggestion is applicable to everyone. Users who had already spent an indescribable amount may prefer to have more contents or additional privileges while others such as the F2Ps would want to have the same or at least improve the rewards equivalent to the paying players may also cause an uproar to both sides just to give a sample of it. There's no good or bad suggestions/feedback though but the need for oneself or the minority and the necessity to be given is something we have to look at thoroughly to keep things fair for both.

Lastly, picking the best suggestion for the right time should be discussed BY or WITH the community. The poll/survey can be useful but not considered reliable. As I said earlier, different people have different needs. What I believe to be the most effective and one of the best example is the discussion about a particular event. It was so well-written, educational, civilized and stating facts were on-point that it took a lot of time from us for implementing such rule moving forward. If we could have a discussion like that more often in the Forum, it would be better.

Facebook, on the other hand, is obviously active because of its accessibility. If some of them are very serious and are well-mannered enough to address a concern and suggest what/how to fix this then it is best to write it here. Some people wouldn't really bother themselves reading long comments unlike in the Forum where it was design to hold these types of discussion (like what I'm doing right now :P). Also, you can't expect moderators to be active 24/7, we are people like you. We really wanted to be as engaged as anyone else in our Facebook page but writing lengthy posts with enough time to proofread it versus a short but numerous comments, mostly "reactions" instead of workarounds/suggestions/criticism, just shows how complex words become actual events or contents in MU Origin.

I'll be ending this by saying that everything can work. Polls, surveys, threads or blogs. As long as everyone agrees and loves it then we go and see if we can make it possible for everyone's enjoyment!

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
            MU Origin Support Portal
            "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

Comment

Great idea! http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...-19-~-02-26-19

Comment

No reward for the inventor of that idea ?

Comment

Do not take advantage

Comment

Working...
                  X