Conqueror Costume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conqueror Costume

Hi;; old players have conqueror costume i started to play s25 and there were no event for conqueror costume, it makes new players disadvantage too much and not fair because conqueror costume options are very good and we cant get it please understand and help us ;
    thank you
    Last edited by Kaan31; 27-11-18, 04:43 PM.

Can you tell me what makes it any better than the Blood, Abyss and Egyptian costumes with higher level? As far as I know, the Conqueror costume is very limited and expensive that one can only get it through the King of Purchase (it's almost rare to see them nowadays, too) compare to the other costumes available from those Lucky Boxes.

Even F2Ps can get those costumes for free but only the commons ones or from the Lucky Draw event which has a wider variety of costumes. They only have to get 200 Tokens of Courage and have them exchanged in almost every Special Event or at least have enough Bound Diamonds and RNG to get them.
    *****Guides*****
    Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

extra 5%
      deadly 3%
      attack dmg 3%
      its options,especialy %3 attack dmg makes difference at high levels.

Comment

It has been a while since I last saw someone in US West wore a Conqueror costume but I guess there is a point why someone would want to get their hands on it. It looks squishy though, you sure these are the only options this costume has?
        *****Guides*****
        Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Working...
      X