How about Sweep Crystal Mine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Sweep Crystal Mine?

How about sweep CM for 15R+ players for 2400 Bound dia?

you are greedy as fck, man... u wanna sweep dias from 30rc out of nowhere... Whats the point to have a mine then, if u can sweep it? No fight for crystals? No argues...nothing. You guys want everything in the task manager and with one click to be all done. Just leave Origin and join some other crap mu version, if u re lazy to do everything. Im expecting you to ask for world bosses sweep next..

Comment

Your suggestion is not recommendable. From the start of this game everyone sacrifices everything time, effort and resurrection stone just for harvesting. Are you fed up competing with other players guarded with their Guild members when x2 amount comes in.

Comment

Ahahahaha, looks like you guys playing not so much time for says sh*t like this.
        It your point and got it. I did start topic with my point.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
          Just leave Origin and join some other crap mu version, if u re lazy to do everything.
          Lazy? I think this word fully not acceptable to me. Baby.

Comment

If you need more specifics, then my opinion is based on the fact that this is, in turn, a mobile game. And spending a huge amount of time on daily tasks is simply stupid. The faster a player can complete a daily routine, the more time he has for everything else. This is the first. And secondly, providing the opportunity to do sweeps for high-level players, the doors for low-level players open. Otherwise, it will be entered or not.
            But i think you didnt thank about it before saying sh it that you said.

Comment

Originally posted by BWakanaNGyaWa23 View Post
              Your suggestion is not recommendable. From the start of this game everyone sacrifices everything time, effort and resurrection stone just for harvesting. Are you fed up competing with other players guarded with their Guild members when x2 amount comes in.
              You know nothing about situation in Crystal Mine on my server. No need make assumptions.
              I just want to tell that is stupid that high level player must try get max alltime while he playing. It gives 0 chances for new or low players at this server.

Comment

That's so bad suggestion, cm is the most important in the server and once you don't want to spend your time on picking then you don't deserve it.
                "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

Originally posted by ReadySteadyGo View Post
                  And secondly, providing the opportunity to do sweeps for high-level players, the doors for low-level players open. Otherwise, it will be entered or not.
                  But i think you didnt thank about it before saying sh it that you said.
                  and maybe you thought that if a new player starts, its better to start in s31/32/33, and whoever is the newest server opened, not in a 2-3 years old s1 for example.

Comment

oh, and also, your logic totaly sux, coz as you suggest that for reb 15 for example, behind reb 15 are also 11/12/13/14, so that definetly wont help real new and low players, coz it will drag away just like 30-50 players out of all servers, who are reb 15. The rest who are reb11/12/13/14 stays, so they will take the place and again the low players would struggle with mediums and max BB

Comment

funny people XD

Comment

I think its a good idea.
                        When you got sweep option and to be fair for everybody
                        you get 200 bound diamonds for whatever rebirth.
                        When you want the full amount it just takes time.

Greetings GoatranM

Comment

Originally posted by ReadySteadyGo View Post
                          funny people XD
                          funny coz you re maybe reb15 and lazy to pick, spend 1hr of your day and probably fight for the RC or share it? Jesus, kid, grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post

funny coz you re maybe reb15 and lazy to pick, spend 1hr of your day and probably fight for the RC or share it? Jesus, kid, grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by GoatranM View Post
                              I think its a good idea.
                              When you got sweep option and to be fair for everybody
                              you get 200 bound diamonds for whatever rebirth.
                              When you want the full amount it just takes time.

Greetings GoatranM
                              I usually rely with the incompleted task and just pay Bound Zen everyday to get 112 Bound Dias/Zen and Gems from not mining in CM. It works the same except you only have to pay for it.

@OP, For sweeping CM.. I don't know but it looks like most of you don't like the idea. I would actually wanted that but after hearing someone about the RB, it does make sense why they're oppose to your suggestion. It only loses the value why an entire guild had to defend it during x2. Making it accessible to everyone just loses what they're fighting for everyday. I think this is what the fuss is all about.
                              *****Guides*****
                              Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

• MiaoMi
                                MiaoMi commented
                                Editing a comment
                                what I meant with RB is Rainbow Crystal and not Rebirth level.
                            Working...
                            X