X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheNotoriousS26EU
    started a topic Suggestion about Sub-class

Suggestion about Sub-class

We all know that now we can have sub classes on our main chars. Many stuffs are kept from our main class, like wings, zodiacs and etc. Thats cool, but the most important thing that we miss is our gear. We need to rebuild new gear, make it t10, then 11, 12... Same goes for enhance, options and seeds.. My suggestion is, that u can add a NPC where for some amount of dias u can swap ur equipment for other one. For example, for 100 diamonds u can make from ur dk gloves, a mk gloves with same enhance, seeds and etc. You can make it by two ways. One cheaper, for example 100d as I said, but when u change the class again, you pay again, OR, make it a bit more expensive, for example 1.000d per part, but it stays permanent.

• TheNotoriousS26EU
    replied
    Ppl want to change class, many of the players are tired of their main class, or they feel other class'es could be more usefull. Not all of us can afford (or dont want to) to donate like crazy, just to rebuild all itrms again, enchance them and seed them. Also now we have mount equipment, which makes the rebuding of a new set almost impossible.

Leave a comment:

• MiaoMi
    replied
    The sub-class has quite a few restriction if you're planning to play it most of the time butd on't you think giving them items permanently puts you in a much more disadvantage compare to your main character? You should think this through first because not everyone here plays a sub heck buying one.

Leave a comment:

• BWakanaNGyaWa23
    replied
    Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
    We all know that now we can have sub classes on our main chars. Many stuffs are kept from our main class, like wings, zodiacs and etc. Thats cool, but the most important thing that we miss is our gear. We need to rebuild new gear, make it t10, then 11, 12... Same goes for enhance, options and seeds.. My suggestion is, that u can add a NPC where for some amount of dias u can swap ur equipment for other one. For example, for 100 diamonds u can make from ur dk gloves, a mk gloves with same enhance, seeds and etc. You can make it by two ways. One cheaper, for example 100d as I said, but when u change the class again, you pay again, OR, make it a bit more expensive, for example 1.000d per part, but it stays permanent.
    Regardless of what character sub-class did anyone created, but, you want to acquire equipment's for a very short time. It seems that you are fed up farming gears by per parts right?

Leave a comment:

• KraWn
    replied
    Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
    dont be so sure. For example, im mkw and i wanna switch to dw. Mkw have good dmg but thats all, and that dmg is limited only to ds/wb. In PvP truth is no way near.
    I believe that mksw are so op and hope this will be fix. They have so much damage and you can't dodge their skills ( like other classes ) . They have so high damage area with their skills.

P.S seems you're the only one who wanna change to other class.

Leave a comment:

• TheNotoriousS26EU
    replied
    dont be so sure. For example, im mkw and i wanna switch to dw. Mkw have good dmg but thats all, and that dmg is limited only to ds/wb. In PvP truth is no way near.

Leave a comment:

• KraWn
    replied
    If this happen we'll have 999999 more mk wiz

Leave a comment:

Working...
X