Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best spot to farm Collection Items during Special Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best spot to farm Collection Items during Special Event?

Since the recent server merge, farming collection items have been a hectic activity. Not only you have to leave your phone on for an entire day or two but you also need to check if your character was left stuck, idle/disconnected, PK'd or simply not getting the most out of it. So I created a Poll to know where you guys farm during the Special Event.

If I missed a spot (pun intended), can you please answer a few questions for me:
    1. Your Rebirth Level
    2. Your Class
    3. Name of Mob/Map
    4. Estimated Coordinate
    5. Why do you think it's the best spot?
    Hopefully it would look like this:

RB Level: Rebirth 9
    Class: Elf
    Name of Mob/Map: La Cleon - IceWalker/GiantMammoth
    Estimated Coordinate: 93:121
    Why: This spot spawns 2 mobs simultaneously so your character won't idle for too long unless you're PK'd. Additionally, this map is accessible for players from RB8 and above so there's less competition compared to lower maps. Downside is, you need decent CP if you want to farm fast.

Sooner or later, I'll be making a collaborative guide based on the info you guys provided me here. If you have screenshots, that'd be great! I'll have them compiled then make a guide out of it
    Kentauros (Kanturu Ruins - Rebirth 6)
    0.00%
    Ice Walker/Giant Mammoth (La Cleon - Rebirth 8)
    28.57%
    Dread Fear (Kanturu Relics - Rebirth 7)
    0.00%
    Worm/Hommerd (Devias - Rebirth 0Level60)
    28.57%
    Beetle (Noria - Rebirth 0Level30)
    28.57%
    Bull Fighter/Lich (Elite) (Lorencia - Rebirth 0)
    0.00%
    Death Knight (Lost Tower - Rebirth 1Level70)
    0.00%
    Witch Queen (Elite) (Aida - Rebirth 5)
    14.29%
    Hell Spider (Dark Prison Rebirth 1Level30)
    0.00%
    Last edited by MiaoMi; 07-04-18, 09:20 AM.
    *****Guides*****
    Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Devias are pretty crowded as always in that reason Noria is my alternative.
    Last edited by BWakanaNGyaWa23; 07-04-18, 07:11 PM.

Comment

RB Level: 6
      Class: MK(ENG)
      Name of Mob/Map: Beetle Monster - Noria
      Estimated Coordinate: No idea seriously xD
      Why: Mob density is good, fast spawn, doesn't require a high CP, so long as you can do AoE's. You just need to be wary of those AFK-PK players. Plus, there're times that few players are only farming on that certain spot.

Comment

I think Dark Prison spiders deserve to be in this list.

Comment

This is based, only my observation the more crowded in the certain spot the less collection items can be acquired.

Comment

Originally posted by ReadySteadyGo View Post
            I think Dark Prison spiders deserve to be in this list.
            Added Hell Spiders in the list, thanks!

Hey guys, thanks for dropping by on my thread. I hope I get more soon so I can start writing it all down into one big guide.
            *****Guides*****
            Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

I'm prefer devias any spot
              "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

Originally posted by KraWn View Post
                I'm prefer devias any spot
                Isn't the Assassin spot has the lowest/slowest spawn rate in the entire map?
                *****Guides*****

Comment

Originally posted by MiaoMi View Post

Isn't the Assassin spot has the lowest/slowest spawn rate in the entire map?
                  To be honest I'm using all spots except assassins because always is full

Comment

+1
                    but Worms I think much more busy

Comment

I rarely see anyone farming on the Assassin's spot and the ELITE boss is quite farm from spawn. I might be missing something so I'll have it out myself. Other spots you want to share? Did you try Aida's Dead Tree lol (not sure if I got the name correctly)

Originally posted by Pentiumll View Post

+1
                      but Worms I think much more busy
                      I find this spot the most difficult place to farm Collection Items because of the AFK-PK to the point where I feel urged to check my place time to time and see if I'm dead or not. Either way, I could say that this is the best spot, second to Hommered. Have you tried other spots from higher maps like Lost Tower?
                      *****Guides*****

Comment

I find this spot the most difficult place to farm Collection Items because of the AFK-PK to the point where I feel urged to check my place time to time and see if I'm dead or not. Either way, I could say that this is the best spot, second to Hommered. Have you tried other spots from higher maps like Lost Tower?
                        me - not

I prefer to use any low level spots, because in my opinion they have higher amount of spawning mobs than spots from higher maps.
                        I do not believe that some mobs have bigger drop rate than others

Comment

I rarely see anyone farming on the Assassin's spot and the ELITE boss is quite farm from spawn. I might be missing something so I'll have it out myself. Other spots you want to share? Did you try Aida's Dead Tree lol (not sure if I got the name correctly)
                          No I didn't , I'm going only at devias

Comment

Originally posted by Pentiumll View Post

me - not

I prefer to use any low level spots, because in my opinion they have higher amount of spawning mobs than spots from higher maps.
                            I do not believe that some mobs have bigger drop rate than others

Except for ELITE bosses, they drop collection items most of the time, if not always. You know what they say, the faster you kill the plentier you get.

No I didn't , I'm going only at devias

I think everyone would agree that Devias is the best part to farm Collection items and here I thought the Beetles in Noria's the best spot. And it's bigger too.

I really appreciate you guys for dropping by and posting good spots and a few reasons why they are but so far I haven't seen any mentions about farming on maps from Rebirth 6 and above like in La Cleon or in Kanturu.
                            *****Guides*****

Comment

I really appreciate you guys for dropping by and posting good spots and a few reasons why they are but so far I haven't seen any mentions about farming on maps from Rebirth 6 and above like in La Cleon or in Kanturu.
                              You're welcome but seems few players like those maps for those events.

Comment

Working...
                              X