Here's How You Fix Crystal Mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's How You Fix Crystal Mine

We can all agree Crystal Mine is the most broken feature in the game, but here is the way to fix it.
    • Teaming should NOT be allowed. It is a PVP area, not a Team Deathmatch area. Teaming with your guild or partying should NOT exist. Crystal mine should be a Free For All mode, regardless of your guild or party, you should deal damage to every single player in there.
    • Rebirths should be in different instances - as suggested by Xakil. If you separate the Rebirths by instances, the game becomes more competitive - especially if teaming is banned.
    • Double Reward should have different timings, at least one every 12 hours. Or make it random.
    • This is the last and most hardcore change I would make: Make it so CP doesn't matter inside Crystal Mine, but only the gear you use and the level of your skills. This would balance it out for PVPing.
    Some of these changes wouldn't take a week to be implemented, it's just a matter of the developers caring about it.

Would like to hear other suggestions. The game is broken in multiple levels but no one seems to care.

Cheers,
    God.

I would love to see this implemented in-game. Personally, I'm having some difficulty to go in the Crystal Mine with those 5+ rebirths patrolling around along with their guildmates/party. I know it's a PVP-Arena but then again Crystal Mine SHOULDN'T be exclusive for high rebirths.
    *****Guides*****
    Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Most of the time, I can survive and farm CM, but yes, I agree with the OP's suggestion.

To add to the suggestion or to modify the OP's:
      • PVP must be equal for all. Meaning, any character inside CM should be on their "basic" stats regardless of gear or skill level. All skills should be maxed out. This way, PVP is simply based on one's quick thinking and strategy.
      • With the above suggestion, Rebirth wouldn't matter, especially since there are farmers who stick with RB2 L100 with epic gears. They will be neutralized inside CM with the above modification in PVP.
      • There should be a limit in terms of number of characters in CM. Say, 25. If it is full, a new instance is created.
      • And yes, PVP must be free-for-all. No guildies/party protection.

Comment

100% Agree with this hope our belong admins implement this

Cheer!!!

Comment

Agarre with you,besides the CP is like a Cancer for this game it should be remove from the entire game

Comment

Teaming should not be allowed? How can that work? You would want a more dangerous Crystal Mine? How can you collect if everyone will disturb you?

Comment

• MiaoMi
              MiaoMi commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, like what OP said, it's a PVP-Arena not a Team Deathmatch area. That's the point why they suggest to have separate instances for each rebirth. To make it less dangerous for the new ones.

• Kibeloko
              Kibeloko commented
              Editing a comment
              Adding to what MiaoMi said, by having players around you with the same CP and level, it would make it more viable to mine, because you would actually be able to kill people if that's what you want.

Yes I agree now, US East Origin 1 crystal Mine is now hell.

Comment

Dont add, this would destroy the game... Have you ever tried collecting a RC? You get attacked all the time. Its not about that you can be killed or not, its about interrupting. 4 Chars are enough to stop 1 RC, means with 8 Chars you can currently make it impossible for anyone to get any RCs. Guilds and teamwork (and CP) are the only way to even slightly counter that, not always working thought. So pls, dont add that or the game would be completely Broken. But you could add the seperation thing for each rb, but i think that wouldnt be enough...

Comment

I have mixed feelings about this. Crystal Mine needs changes, but I like having guild protection, teams and parties.

Before joining with a guild, I was killed by everyone stronger than me.

Now at least I have some protection and can gather a few crystals.

I don't think separating by rebirth is the answer. There are R2 players that are stronger than me. I am R3 100 and there are many R3 players stronger than me. If I go to R4, I will be one of the weakest players as many are very high on R4 levels.

I disagree that we shouldn't be able to use buffs -- it can help with crystal collecting in an already super competitive environment. I don't generally use them except for party buffs. I want to be able to use party buffs in Crystal Mine.

Often I share a crystal with people from other guilds. We share back and forth and protect each other so that we have a chance to get some crystals.

I don't know what the answer is to fixing crystal mine but I like teaming and having the protection of guild mates.
                Vote in the poll: Enable Diamond Confirmations<<==click

Comment

Actually, what I would like to see is the Crystal Mine not be a fighting zone and there be enough crystals for everyone to mine.

It is stressful enough -- and takes long enough! -- to collect 30 crystals without having to battle people for them.

Not sure how to implement a no fight zone or if it is even possible.

Comment

Still thinking about this issue. I am not sure Crystal Mine is broken. That is why they have three different sizes of crystals for people to mine. But most people don't want the smaller or medium sized crystals, right? So maybe it is a matter of people settling for smaller or medium crystals if they are not strong enough to get the larger ones.

Comment

Having it separated by Rebirths is not an option, this will give almost-easy bdias to everyone, bdias are a limited currency and is supposed to be hard to get.

Comment

Thats why there are different sizes of Crystals, if you are a new player, just simply accept what is your place in the Power Chain of the Server and get a little or medium crystal, eventually you'll be strong enough and have a team to be able to defend your ground and get your large Crystal or Rainbow Ones.

Comment

Originally posted by BKTop View Post
                          Thats why there are different sizes of Crystals, if you are a new player, just simply accept what is your place in the Power Chain of the Server and get a little or medium crystal, eventually you'll be strong enough and have a team to be able to defend your ground and get your large Crystal or Rainbow Ones.
                          Obviously by that time, the strong players are much stronger than they already are. Either you join to the Top guilds or play during peak hours are less active (in my server anyway).

Comment

Working...
                          X