[GUIDE] Misty Mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Misty Mine

Stop the ongoing Mine carts and enjoy the Force based server-based battlefield! The Misty Mine contents has been added in the 6.0 Update.

The Misty Mine opens upon completion of the main quest [Sealed Door(2)] after Rebirth 10 Lv. 40.
    It can be enjoyed at [Force > Force Fight]

Misty Mine is an extension in the Force system that pillage and protect mine carts in the server-based battlefield.
    The event is held every Friday from 19:00 to 19:30.

Misty Mine can be enjoyed after joining a Force, and gives various rewards.

① Event time : The Misty Mine is held every Friday from 19:00 to 19:30.
    ② Join battle : Misty Mine is only activated during the event period and can select the battlefield by clicking the 'Join Battle' button.
    ③ Participation Rewards : EXP, Bound Zen are given as rewards.
    ④ Ranking Rewards : You can claim Ranking rewards by pressing the 'Reward' button.
    ⑤ Remaining time : Can see the time left of the event hour and if the is not available, the time left for the start of the event can be checked.

※ The claim button will be available if there are rewards that can be claimed and if not, the rewards according to rankings are displayed.

[Select Battlefield]

① Select a battlefield
    - You can choose between three battlefields of Union, Sacred Order, Illusion Association Misty Mine.
    - You can always change battlefields during the Misty Mine event.

② Battlefield information.
    - Can see the conquering Force information and progression of the mine cart.

③ Enter
    - Enter the battlefield and pillage the min carts in opponent's Misty Mine or protect mine carts in your Force's Misty Mine.

※ If the participant limit is reached, you might have to stand by to enter the battlefield.
    ※ Forces cannot be changed during the Misty Mine event hour.

[Battlefield Rules]
    - Once the Misty Mine opens, mine cart will depart from a designated location to the destination.
    - Mine cart constantly moves forward to the destination, and do not stop on route.
    - You can enter the enemy's battlefield and attack their mine carts.
    - You have to protect ally's mine cart by defeating any intruders in your Force's battlefield.
    - When mine carts pass supply points, its HP gets partially recovered.
    - When you leave the battlefield, the number of enemies that you defeated will remain.

[Rules for awarding points]
    - You can receive points by defeating enemies in your Force's battlefield.
    - You can receive points when your Force's mine carts reach their destination based on the number of enemies defeated.
    - You have to be in your Force's Misty Mine to receive the mine cart arrival points.
    - In enemy battlefields, you can receive points by defeating the enemies from that battlefield.
    - In the enemy Force A's battlefield, points cannot be received when defeating enemies from Force B.
    - In enemy battlefields, points are given when a mine cart is destroyed based on the damage dealt to the mine cart.
    - In enemy battlefields, points can't be received if the mine cart isn't destroyed.
    - There are both minimum and maximum limits of points that can be received for each battlefield.

[Misty Mine Battlefield]

① Battlefield Info
    - You can check the mine cart departures, the number of safely arrived mine carts and current mine cart's route here.

② Resource Ranking
    - Can see the resource rankings of the three battlefields together.
    - Resources are given when ally mine carts reach destination, or enemy carts destroyed.
    - The rewards can be received by pressing the [Reward] button.

③ My points
    - Can see the points you have acquired in the Misty Mine.

④ Ranking
    - Can see the Misty Mine points ranking.
    - Rankings are calculated for each Force based on the acquired points. In case of a point tie, the one who got the points first will be ranked higher.

⑤ Time remaining
    - Can see the time left of the event.

[Resulting Rules]
    - After the Misty Mine is closed, Force Contributions, Force Grades, EXP, Bound Zen can be claimed based on your acquired points.
    - When your Force's mine cart reaches its destination, your Force can receive Prosperity Points as a reward.
    - You have to be in your Force's Misty Mine to receive rewards.
    - Players that are not in the battlefield cannot receive rewards.

[Ranking Rules]
    - The acquired points are only applicable to Misty Mines, and are not shared with other battlefield's points.
    - Rankings are calculated for each Force based on the acquired points. In case of a point tie, the one who got the points first will be ranked higher.
    - The rewards can be received by pressing the [Reward] button.

[Misty Mine Ranking Rewards]
Working...
X