No announcement yet.

Guide Master — Wings System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually newest KR update contains fame/title up to rank 16. And there is no new tier wings but many, many skins.

By player skins he means new costumes. By weapon skin he means what the name means by itself, you just replace your weapon by some fancy skin which really costs a lot. There are also some effects similar to buff +20 effect, but more fancy... like the exploding bomb, stars' rain or many of colorful squares.
    Last edited by Qibytsu93; 03-03-18, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qibytsu93 View Post
      Actually newest KR update contains fame/title up to rank 16. And there is no new tier wings but many, many skins.

By player skins he means new costumes. By weapon skin he means what the name means by itself, you just replace your weapon by some fancy skin which really costs a lot. There are also some effects similar to buff +20 effect, but more fancy... like the exploding bomb, stars' rain or many of colorful squares.
      I guess they're going to the part where everything they put sells :P I stopped at the Summoner patch so I had no idea on the updates afterwards but thank God MU Origin break through their fourth wall and decided to add vanity items instead of fancy pets and rings that turns you into some hideous lowbie mob. I hope some of it are obtainable through Special Events or at least make them purchasable without going through RNG
      *****Guides*****
      Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Working...
      X