[Guide] Costume Wardrobe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Costume Wardrobe

Complete your own Costume collection in the Costume Wardrobe.
    Level up Costumes and conveniently equip and unequip Costumes!

Once use a Costume that you own in the inventory, [Wardrobe] is activated.

- Add a Costume in your inventory to the Wardrobe by selecting the 'Use' button. Added costumes can be leveled up and equipped in the Wardrobe.
    - Once added in the Wardrobe, the Costume becomes bound to the character. It cannot be taken out back to the inventory.

[Costume Level Up]
    1. Costume List: select a Costume to equip or level up.
    2. Equip/Unequip: click on the button to equip or unequip.
    3. Costume options: the Costume options can be checked.
    4. Level Up: click on the button to level up the Costume if you have the sufficient number of Costumes for level up.
    5. See Option: the Costume options can be checked.
    6. Rules: rules applied to the Wardrobe and Costume Level Up can be found here.

What RB you need to be to get access to that? I am 5.100 and dont have that so far

Comment

• Grilo1DW
      Grilo1DW commented
      Editing a comment
      De novo, lê antes cara...

Once use a Costume that you own in the inventory, [Wardrobe] is activated.

Você tem que ter uma fantasia pra aparecer o Wardrobe.

Marce, sorry for didnt ask you early, but can i copy your guides to my website?:| - http://mu-wic.net/knowledge-base/
    Already did it with any guides, but i think you need to know. You doing great job...
    Sad i'm not from webzen team
    Last edited by ReadySteadyGo; 20-12-17, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• SpiritAngela
      SpiritAngela commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi! We truly appreciate your support and your eagerness to help the community! As long as everyone benefits from it then that's fine

Is there any chance to remove this shiny effect on costume? Its really ugly when u lvl up costume

Comment

Working...
    X