[Guide] Guild Diplomacy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Guild Diplomacy

Unite with other guilds beyond servers in Guild Diplomacy.
    Guild Diplomacy can be found at [Guild > Guild Diplomacy].

[Alliance effect]
    - In Guild mode Guild members cannot attack allied guild members in the maps where their bounty points can increase. For example, The world map or all-server maps(Kalutan and Elveland).
    (e.g. Crystal Mine is a free PK place. In the Crystal Mine bounty points does not increases. Hence, the Alliance effect won’t work in the Crystal Mine.)
    - The Alliance effect is not active during the server dungeons and the server events such as Loren Castle Siege and Cry Wolf Battle.

[Rules]
    - The guild master of Lv.5 guilds or over can request Alliance to other Lv.5 guilds or over or check Alliance requests from other guilds.
    - A guild can be allied with Maximum 5 guilds. If the number exceeds five, Alliance requests cannot be sent or received.
    - Allied guild can break the Alliance without consent at any time.
    - In case of guild disband or lack of guild budget, All Alliances made get automatically broken.

[Ally information]
    the list of allied guilds and guilds that have requested Alliance can be checked here. You can also request or break Alliance here.

[Alliance request]
    The list of guilds that have requested Alliance can be checked here. You can accept or reject the requests within 24 hours.

[Alliance record]
    The recent records regarding the Guild Alliance can be checked here.

Would be nice if this feature actually works but it doesnt. So might as well erase this useless post.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldr3x View Post
      Would be nice if this feature actually works but it doesnt. So might as well erase this useless post.
      Then, how can you prove it?

Comment

Guild diplomacy no work in the crystal mine .. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by BWakanaNGyaWa23 View Post
          Then, how can you prove it?
          how can i prove it?? whats there to prove? simply go to cm and try for yourself. theres nothing to prove. you can try it for yourself. even the guy below u is asking why its not working.

Comment

Im sorry i was mistaken. Guild diplomacy does not work in CM. I assumed it was intended for CM since thats where wars are waged. If its not implemented in CM then whats the use? No wars are fought in regular maps. I dont get how its not implemented where it is needed the most. Its like giving us bathing suits that we can only wear during snow season. Its useless.

Comment

• MiaoMi
              MiaoMi commented
              Editing a comment
              I just saw your post and found out that the Loren Castle siege and Crywolf aren't included either smh..
          Working...
          X