Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Dice Hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Guide] Dice Hunter

    A chance to get various items! A mini-game in MU Origin, Dice Hunter has been added.
    Dice Hunter is a board game where you can roll the dice to attain various rewards and have fun.



    Dice Hunter can be entered at [Dice Hunter].

    [Dice Hunter]
    Dice Hunter has a board game with a dice to roll and tiles to go for.
    It is where you can get Dice Point and Ruby which can be exchanged with various items.



    1. Floors: Dice Hunter has 10 floors in total.
    2. Tiles with numbers: You can get a certain amount of Dice Points upon arrival.
    3. Tiles with '?': Random events take place upon arrival.
    - Reward: Ruby and Jewels are randomly given.
    - Exchange: a merchant offers you a chans to exchange your Dice Point with other items.
    - Boss Raid: a random boss appears. Defeat the boss and get rewards.
    4. Treasure Chest: The last tile of each floor has a treasure chest, where you can randomly attain items such as Ruby and Dice Point.
    5. This is available for characters from Rebirth 6 and above.

    [Dice]



    - Normal Dice: You can move randomly between 1~6 tiles.
    - Gold Dice: Gold Dice allows you to move to the desired tile in a scale of 1~6.

    ※ Five dice are given for free every day.

    [Dice Shop]



    Dice Point and Ruby gained in Dice Hunter can be exchanged with various items in Dice Shop.

    ※ The game play record resets at 00:00 every Monday. However, Ruby and the Dice Points will remain.

    [Weekly Reset]
    Dice Hunter play record resets at 00:00 every Monday.
    Last edited by SpiritAngela; 23-08-17, 02:04 AM. Reason: Added the required rebirth

  • #2
    Which REbirth/Level need for that? Because at 5 100 is not availible.

    Comment


    • #3
      Europe S21. 4.rebirth and still not see it. No info aswell what rebirth needed to open it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Marce View Post
        1. Floors: Dice Hunter has 10 floors in total.
        2. Tiles with numbers: You can get a certain amount of Dice Points upon arrival.
        3. Tiles with '?': Random events take place upon arrival.
        - Reward: Ruby and Jewels are randomly given.
        - Exchange: a merchant offers you a chans to exchange your Dice Point with other items.
        - Boss Raid: a random boss appears. Defeat the boss and get rewards.
        4. Treasure Chest: The last tile of each floor has a treasure chest, where you can randomly attain items such as Ruby and Dice Point.
        5. This is available for characters from Rebirth 6 and above.
        Hi everyone! We just recently added the required rebirth to unlock the Dice Hunter system!


        WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
        MU Origin Support Portal
        "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SpiritAngela View Post

          Hi everyone! We just recently added the required rebirth to unlock the Dice Hunter system!
          Got 6R47Lvl still haven't it. Wtf?

          Comment


          • #6
            Can you already say exatly when it will availible?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ReadySteadyGo View Post
              Can you already say exatly when it will availible?
              You should have it by RB 6.
              I`m actually rushing to Rebirth, currently in RB 5 Lvl. 95

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CherriesAndPies View Post

                You should have it by RB 6.
                I`m actually rushing to Rebirth, currently in RB 5 Lvl. 95
                im 6 49, still havent is more then 6 50+ i think

                Comment


                • #9
                  after quest at 6.50 is availible.
                  do correct guide please

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ReadySteadyGo View Post
                    do correct guide please
                    You mean the "exact rebirth" because the guide is pretty much accurate.

                    *****Guides*****
                    Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What items can I buy with dice points? When thsme gane launched I had lots of items. After gane updated this week I only see Guardian essence.

                      Comment


                      • SpiritAngela
                        SpiritAngela commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This sounds like an issue 0.0 Please contact our Customer Support and include your character info so they have it checked. They may require you to provide your device information as well: bit.ly/GMO_Support
                    Working...
                    X