[Guide] Battle Core

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Battle Core

Fight in a team of five with players from all the servers, and guard the chalice to win in the Battlecore.

[Rules]

1. Entry
    - You can enter the Battle Core during 12:30~13:30, 16:30~17:30, and 22:00~23:00.
    - Battle Core takes 10 minutes for each match, and you can enter another one after it ends.

2. Team-matching
    - The Battle Core system considers each applicant’s CP to make sure each camp is matched with an adequate opponent.
    - 5 users are assigned to each of two camps, and total of 10 users per a map can join the Battle Core.

3. Win criteria
    - A team that reaches 1,000 points faster or acquires higher points at the end of the battle wins the Battle Core.

4. How to acquire points
    - Capture the chalice: 50 points
    Collect chalices in dungeon and move them to a certain area (each server's camp) to acquire points.
    - User elimination: 8 points
    Defeat users from other servers in Battle Core to acquire points.
    If you defeat a player carrying a chalice, the chalice will return to its original position.

5. Reward rules
    - The winning camp can claim 100% rewards.
    - Even though you lose in the Battle Core, you will get 50% of the regular rewards.
    - You can acquire 30x rewards on the first victory of the day.

"2. Team-matching
    - The Battle Core system considers each applicant’s CP to make sure each camp is matched with an adequate opponent."
    PLSSS WEBZEN GOD NOT BE LIKE SERVER ARENA, PLSSSSS.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexutzu View Post
      "2. Team-matching
      - The Battle Core system considers each applicant’s CP to make sure each camp is matched with an adequate opponent."
      PLSSS WEBZEN GOD NOT BE LIKE SERVER ARENA, PLSSSSS.
      They will probably reuse the same arena matchmaking alrorithm.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenda View Post

They will probably reuse the same arena matchmaking alrorithm.
        Yeah, doesn't matter anymore, I have to wait like 3-5 mins before I can use some of my skills... like in server arena. Jesus...

Comment

Working...
        X