[GUIDE] Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Chat

I know you might be thinking "a guide on how to chat?", "we aren't dumb", among other things. But I have seen too many players that don't know how to propperly use chat commands, so I decided to make a guide of all I know of.

CHAT CHANNELS

If you tap the channel list in the chat window (where you can select where you want to send your message) you can see that every channel has a command on the side of it. Guess what that does?

Yeah, those are shortcuts. So, if for example, you are writing on your guild's chat, and you need to answer quickly to someone in world chat, you just need to type that.

/s For surrounding
    /g For guild chat
    /t For party chat
    /w For world chat
    /player_name To whisper that player

This might make you think, "hey, i can tap there and select the channel, why would i want to remember those things?". Have you ever been on Labyrinth of Dimmensions?

On laby nobody can switch channels until you exit the dungeon. What if there is someone is selling that item you were looking for on world chat? what if someone in your guild is asking you something?

So, if you want to send "hello" to guild, you just simply type "/g hello", and that will switch you to guild chat and send the "hello" there.

Well that's all I know of. If someone knows another chat tricks please let me know so i can add them here.
    Thanks for reading.

I've been playing this game for a long and never knew that there is an option to change that.
    *****Guides*****
    Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Nice guide you got there Cebrito, but I won't suggest it to anyone. You are a bit suspicious, just an opinion. I had this conclusion because based on experience, the only person shouting in-game using a different color in world chat are those Bots who are advertizing their sites. Now this is my question, are you one of them? Just asking.......

Comment

I`ve been trying to find out how i can chat with colors
        THANK YOU!
        I`ve learned some "useful" things

AmschelDavidson : You`re mean. Just an opinion .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by AmschelDavidson View Post
          Nice guide you got there Cebrito, but I won't suggest it to anyone. You are a bit suspicious, just an opinion. I had this conclusion because based on experience, the only person shouting in-game using a different color in world chat are those Bots who are advertizing their sites. Now this is my question, are you one of them? Just asking.......
          Well, depends on the server you play mostly. On the one that I'm currently playing (USEast 14) most people use colors to speak on world when selling (bots use a bunch of colors, players use just one). On other server I played before, nobody seemed to know or care about it.

I find it useful to make you noticeable on world when trading, or when a guild master whants to address some commands to guildies and there's too much spam...

Comment

Working...
          X