[Guide] Guardian Soul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Guardian Soul

No need to waste extra Journal Essences anymore! Now awake your Guardian using them!

Guardian Soul System opens at 3Rebirth 1 after ‘Piles of Ruins’ quest is cleared.
    When the Journal of a region is activated, the region’s Guardian awakes and it can be equipped and enhanced at [Journal > Guardian].

1. Retrieve Essence: You can disassemble extra Journal Essences and achieve Journal Points to feed them to your Guardians.
    2. Guardian: You can manage and empower your Guardians and Guardian Souls here.
    1. Journal Points: use Journal Points to level up your Guardian, and use Guardian Holy Water to enhance for tier up.[Guardian Holy Water] is only available to be acquired after 2Rebirth EXP Dungeon.
    2. Guardian Soul: when you activate the Journal of a region, you can achieve Guardian Soul. Guardian Souls of each region have different options, and they can be equipped at [Journal > Guardian].First Guardian slot opens when a Journal is activated, and other slots open each time additional 3 Journals are activated. There are 6 Guardian slots available in total.
    3. Detailed Options: detailed options are affected by the options of Guardian Souls that you are equipping at [Journal > Guardian]. The more Guardian Souls you equip, the higher the detailed options become.
    Activate Journals and collect Guardian Souls to get unique options!

How are we suppose to ever get anything out of this when it takes 3 days to get enough to go up one notch much less 1 level. Can only get 860 a day and on tier 2 it already takes 2800 to get up one and it takes I don't even know at least 10 to get to tier 3 that will take a month or more. You need to do something to make this level quicker

Comment

Lol it depends on your journals activated, mine already tier 3 going tier 4

Comment

How am I supposed to use the Guardian Holy Water? I tap USE and it only opens the Guardian window, but there is no place to add / activate it. How should I use it???

Comment

Originally posted by LokomantesBR View Post
          How am I supposed to use the Guardian Holy Water? I tap USE and it only opens the Guardian window, but there is no place to add / activate it. How should I use it???
          The Guardian Holy Water is required to advance to the next Guardian Soul tier level. If you haven't reached 10 stars then it won't be usable.
          *****Guides*****
          Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by MiaoMi View Post

The Guardian Holy Water is required to advance to the next Guardian Soul tier level. If you haven't reached 10 stars then it won't be usable.
            Yay thanks! I got almost 200 of them and had no idea what to do with it haha

Comment

Originally posted by LokomantesBR View Post

Yay thanks! I got almost 200 of them and had no idea what to do with it haha
              Glad I could help :P I also had the same question before. I knew there's a use for this but the guide didn't mention anything about it.
              *****Guides*****
              Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Working...
              X