[Guide] Server Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Server Arena

All Server PVP System, Server Arena has been added!

“Who will be the mightiest warrior?”
    Introducing 1:1 PVP system, Server Arena where you can battle to be the mightiest of all servers.
    Server Arena randomly matches 2 players of the similar CP real-time.
    - If there are no players with similar CP in cue, matching will be done randomly.
    You can participate in Server Arena at [Event > Server Event > Server Arena].
    Join the battle now and prove to be the greatest!

[Rules]
    • Available everyday between 10:00:00 and 23:59:59
    • The battle takes place for maximum 5 minutes
    • Defeat the opponent within 5 minutes to win the battle
    • Both players lose if they both are alive by the time the battle is over.
    • Using any kinds of portions, elixirs or buffs are not allowed in Server Arena.
    • You can apply for the battle only in the world map.
    1. Grades: server Arena has 5 grades (bronze, silver, gold, diamond, master)
    2. Honor Shop: Honor points gained by the battles can be exchanged with special items in Honor Shop.
    3. Journal: you can check your recent 100 battle records and rewards.
    4. Ranking: you can check top rankers and their battle information in the ranking.
    5. Rewards: you can claim your rewards according to the Monthly Rank Rewards here.
    [Rank System]
    Server Arena has 5 grades and each grade has 5 ranks as below.
    Master 1Rank, 2Rank, 3Rank, 4Rank, 5Rank
    Diamond 1Rank, 2Rank, 3Rank, 4Rank, 5Rank
    Gold 1Rank, 2Rank, 3Rank, 4Rank, 5Rank
    Silver 1Rank, 2Rank, 3Rank, 4Rank, 5Rank
    Bronze 1Rank, 2Rank, 3Rank, 4Rank, 5Rank
    ※ The ranking refreshes automatically every 3:00.

[Points]
    League Points and Honor points can be acquired in Server Arena battles.
    • League Points: players are ranked by League Points in Server Arena. Winning Streaks will help achieving more League Points. League Points are initialized on the first day of each month.
    • Honor Points: players can acquire Honor Points for first 5 Server Arena battles each day. Honor Points can be exchanged for various special items in Honor Shop.
    • Honor Shop: Honor points can be used to exchange with various items in Honor Shop. Please note that each item has daily exchange limits.
    [Monthly Rank Rewards]
    At 3:00 in the First of each month, the Ranking is updated and you can claim rewards for your Rank. Monthly Rank Rewards can be claimed only once a month.

Originally posted by Marce View Post
    [FONT=trebuchet ms]All Server PVP System, Server Arena has been added!
    • Using any kinds of portions, elixirs or buffs are not allowed in Server Arena.
    They doesn't work on server arena, or you CAN'T get them in server arena? For example, what if i get buffed before joining?

Comment

Originally posted by Friedrich View Post

They doesn't work on server arena, or you CAN'T get them in server arena? For example, what if i get buffed before joining?
      If you get buff before enter it will dissappear anything is going to 0 since your own buff , when you enter you have ti make your own buff too.
      "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

Yeah, once the event started this answered alone, but i laugh at the "similar cp pair", i cant believe i expected at least something to works 100% here haha, i didn't know that I'm (rb8 800.000 cp) at the same category of zhenderella (rb10lvl80 1.900.726 cp)

Comment

Agree, the system doesn't work as expected. Either I'm matched with RB10+ or RB5+, mostly with the guys wearing T11 weapons. Sometimes even the system matches me a few times in a row with the same person, of course the person is much stronger than me. Not whinning here, just sharing what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Marce View Post
            Using any kinds of portions, elixirs or buffs are not allowed in Server Arena.[/FONT]
            But people on my server ARE successfully using elixirs to win in All Server Arena.

I have not been using them because I read this guide, so I have been at a disadvantage, fighting against people who are using elixirs.
            Vote in the poll: Enable Diamond Confirmations<<==click

Comment

If it is server vs server why do I keep fighting my own server and worse than that the top players on my server. How an I supposed to get any points when I'm 800k cp and I'm fighting 1,700k cp. I lose and since only the first 5 count I can't recover. I love to fight but I want a fair fight and not the ones that kill me for fun almost every day. At least cross server so we don't know the ones killing us so they can then make fun of us on our own server.

Comment

Working...
              X