X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Companion

COMPANION SYSTEM

How to unlock the "Companion System"?

This can be unlocked once you reached your 3rd rebirth. The Companion icon will appear on your screen.

How do I get a Companion?

Tap on their character and below the drop-down menu, tap on “Companionship” to send the request.

If you are the Sender, you will be prompted with the amount of diamonds needed in order to submit the request to the receiver.

(Sender's perspective)

If you are the Receiver, you will be prompted with a window whether to accept the request or not. You will have 15 seconds to decide whether to accept or decline. However, if the player(receiver) was not able to choose before the timer ends, both will have to wait for 30 minutes to send another request.

(Receiver's perspective)

How do Rings work?

The rings are the bread and butter of this feature. It increases the character power of your character.

Enhancing your ring only affects your character and not your companion. If you ended your Bond, both rings will disappear but the Tier/Options will remain until you find a new partner.

What are Sparks and where do I use it?

Sparks are obtainable by completing the Companionship Dungeon: Dark Rose and in the Gem Shop. You can get up to 6 daily free enhancements but will cost additional unbound diamonds afterwards.
    (These are available for purchase in the Gem Shop except for the Gold Spark)

Similar to feather system, different Sparks will increase companion point and a chance to get additional Companion point boost. Once you reach a certain amount , the tier will increase and additional stats will be added to your overall character power.

(The number indicates the amount of Companion points you have)

What is "Companionship Dungeon" and how do we win it?

(In this image, the Magic Knight is waiting for his companion to join in the dungeon)

To win the Companion Dungeon, both players must help one another to defeat the Dark Rose. Splitting to defeat each hands isn’t necessary, you can ask your partner to help you kill the other hand if fighting it alone isn’t possible.
    Once you completed the dungeon, you will receive the following rewards:
    • Zen
    • Sparks
    • Experience Points
    If you are defeated or had ran out of time, both companions will be warped back to Town.

What is "Companion Feast?"

Similar to the Loren Feast, Companions can organize a feast themselves and gain Companion points. Players can participate on different feasts up to 20 times a day. The table is located in front of Loren bar.

The zen cost may depend to what type of feast was organized so check the cost beforehand or you might end up using all your unbound zen.

If the feast was cancelled, the Zen cost will be refunded back to the player via in-game mail.

How do we end our Companionship?

Tired with your companion? You can end your partnership by tapping on Break Bond on the Companion window.

You can choose either to cancel it by Mutual Cancellation or Force Cancellation. Mutual Cancellation requires both to be online in-game while Force Cancellation can end your companionship instantly without any consent from your partner.

What can you say with your on-going companionship? Share your unforgettable memories with your partner and let us know how you work things out!
    Last edited by SpiritAngela; 24-12-16, 06:28 PM.

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
    MU Origin Support Portal
    "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

What is "Companion Feast?"

Similar to the Loren Feast, Companions can organize a feast themselves and gain Companion points. Players can participate on different feasts up to 20 times a day. The table is located in front of Loren bar.[/SIZE][/FONT]

The zen cost may depend to what type of feast was organized so check the cost beforehand or you might end up using all your unbound zen.

[FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=14px]If the feast was cancelled, the Zen cost will be refunded back to the player via in-game mail.

How to receive companion points when companion feast end ? I think companion points will send to mail box when companion feast end. But I have checked mail box and not found companion points here . Please guides me, thanks you
    Last edited by EthanHoangTran; 02-01-17, 02:43 AM.

Comment

i am rebirth 3 lvl 54 and i don't have companion icon and when other players try to give me companionship it says that i don't have the system unlocked yet

Comment

• SpiritAngela
        SpiritAngela commented
        Editing a comment
        Try to unlock the first few quest in Tarkan. The Companion feature should be available by then.

Originally posted by Luc230 View Post
      i am rebirth 3 lvl 54 and i don't have companion icon and when other players try to give me companionship it says that i don't have the system unlocked yet
      Try to reach level 100 and check if you have the Companion feature under of the Pet.
      "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

Originally posted by Luc230 View Post
        You might want to get the Tarkan Quest or do what krawn said. I got mine right from the first 3 quests in Tarkan with my MK.
        *****Guides*****
        Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Is there anyway of getting the companion ring except for buying it with diamonds (which means real money) ?

Comment

Originally posted by LokomantesBR View Post
            Is there anyway of getting the companion ring except for buying it with diamonds (which means real money) ?
            Only if someone else make companionship with you and he will pay 150 dias for you. There isn't other way to get companionship or higher companion ring except unbound diamonds.
            "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

How do we get the companion points? The feast ended, I didn't get nothing.

Halp, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Meanz View Post
                How do we get the companion points? The feast ended, I didn't get nothing.

Halp, please.
                Make sure that you set your Feast on the next day (This is for the expensive feast) since the default the current date. Not sure if this is a bug but that's how I fixed mine.
                *****Guides*****
                Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by MiaoMi View Post

Make sure that you set your Feast on the next day (This is for the expensive feast) since the default the current date. Not sure if this is a bug but that's how I fixed mine.
                  Do you mean you gain companion points from feast? I thought it's broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Qibytsu93 View Post

Do you mean you gain companion points from feast? I thought it's broken.
                    Yep, I still get mine. Some would prefer to get the first two feast instead of the expensive one since these are safest and works as it should be. I don't know what's taking them so long to fix that.
                    *****Guides*****

Comment

Does the difference of rb affect the cp of both companion?

For example: if a char of rb11 would form a companion with a char of rb10, then its cp would be greater than if it would form with one of rb4.

Comment

Originally posted by Runa0 View Post
                        For example: if a char of rb11 would form a companion with a char of rb10, then its cp would be greater than if it would form with one of rb4.
                        The CP increase is based on the level + tier of you and your companion's ring. Stats with % usually gives a huge boost especially if youre Base Stats are high.
                        *****Guides*****

Comment

Originally posted by Runa0 View Post

The CP increase is directly related to your companionship ring. I think the 'type' of ring also has an additional increase for the CP but, im quite sure that the Tier and Options Lv. of the ring has additions.

So, no. The RB of the characters does not have any effect on the added CP.

Comment

MiaoMi and CherriesAndPies, thank you so much for your help!

Comment

Working...
                            X