Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T11 Item Transmute

Hello

Here is a little guide how to make your T10 items even better.

You need:
    WEAPON Soul, Bless , Special Stones and Transcendence Points
    ARMOR Soul, Bless , Special Stones, Transcendence Points and Old Piece Of Armor.
    Special Stones and Old Piece Of Armor (gloves, boots etc.) Drops from DS 8. It doesn't drop from any WORLD BOSS, we killed Nightmare so far, rest unknown yet.
    Transcendence Points you get from dissasembling T10 items - Normal, Magic, Rare, Epic.

Here how it looks like. There is 25 % chance to succed.

When you will collect more than one piece of armor (gloves, boots etc.) you will get a special BONUS too !

What happens if failed?

Comment

Great guide, Serek! Thank you for sharing your guide to the community! I will add this to the index so everyone can see it. Feel free to expand this even further 'til your heart's content

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
      MU Origin Support Portal
      "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

Comment

2 more days and I hit 8 rebirth so then a race for T11 starts. I will get more info about the process then

Comment

• SpiritAngela
          SpiritAngela commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck, Serek, and we're looking forward for your updates

Any update on this guide, bro? Looks neat but lacks the content.
        *****Guides*****
        Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Well cant get anything t10 to sacrifice as no epics drop, but ill tell you that every ds gives us 20 transcendent points and also we get material for transmuting tier 11 items, different material for different item.

Comment

does the t10 item disappear if failed?

Comment

Moderators are not very active here. Always direct to support and ask to make ticket and yet they can just answer simple question

Comment

Originally posted by MaDmAx0910 View Post
                Moderators are not very active here. Always direct to support and ask to make ticket and yet they can just answer simple question
                This kind of questions is for us the players to discover it, some things they don't tell on purpose because we must explore the game etc

Comment

Btw, the T11 of DW looks amazing;

Comment

Originally posted by Friedrich View Post

This kind of questions is for us the players to discover it, some things they don't tell on purpose because we must explore the game etc
                    Friedrich Quite true but unfortunately there are people who prefer to be spoon-fed rather than learning new things in the hard way which loses the purpose why the forum for this game is made in the first place.

@OT: I doubt that the item will disappear. Unlike in MU Online, equipments are downgraded rather than permanently destroyed which is why most of us rely on chances and not hoarding the same equipment. If it does get destroyed in the process, the economy would definitely adapt the Supply-Demand rule.
                    *****Guides*****
                    Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by Friedrich View Post

That's why there's a guide thread. I'm just trying to clarify how their new system works before I use it. Its like using a navigator/map before going to a destination.

Comment

Working...
                      X