Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Pet and Insignia System

Pet
    With the new "Pet System", players can improve their overall "Character Power" (CP) and enable everyone to create their class build of choice.

The "Basic Option" is the main stat of the pet. If a "Shiny" pet has been caught, additional stats will be shown under the "Property Option". Each pet provides different stat combinations, make sure to get the right one suitable for your character and build.

How do I increase my Pet's level?

Pet levels can be increased by using Elemental Stones. This material can be found in:
    • Guild shop
    • Purchasing an "Epic Pet Ticket" using unbound Diamonds; bonus: 10% of the Diamond spent will be added as "points"
    • "Disassembling" other pets
    • Special Events
    As the Pet levels up, so does the Elemental Stones required for the next Pet level.

Tip: Did you know that you can exchange your Pet points for new pets? Visit the "Pet Point Shop" and you can pick any available pet!

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
    MU Origin Support Portal
    "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

Insignia

(from top-left to bottom-right: PHYS DMG, EXT DMG, DMG RST, EVA,
    HP, PHYS DEF, ATK POW )

Insignia greatly improve your combat ability and encourages everyone to create their ideal character build, so make the best out of it!

How to make Insignia for Pets?

Aether Dust - creates random Insignia based on the current grade of the highlighted Orb. The higher the grade is, the higher the chance of getting a high tier random Insignia.
    Insignia can be created by refining Aether Dusts. This material can be acquired in:
    • Guild Shop
    • Party Dungeon: Labyrinth of Dimension (requires: [3]CLvl.40)
    • Special Events

Tip: Ran out of Aether Dust? For 100 unbound Diamonds, you can summon a Grade 4 Orb and receive a random material or Insignia!

UPDATE: Introducing the 5 NEW INSIGNIAS from our Corps War Update!

Last edited by SpiritAngela; 27-04-18, 04:38 PM. Reason: Added the new insignias!

MU Origin Support Portal

Comment

Finally, a guide for the update! Never knew I could buy insignias with unbound diamonds.
      *****Guides*****
      Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Good guide, but i think we need more information, for example Which is the best tier of Aether? tier 7?, maximun lvl actually from this systems (pet and aether)? What are the diference between Attack, Extra DMG and Physical (Magic) Attack?

Comment

I have tier 9 aether and its glowing

Comment

I read someone got a tier 10 aether, and pets according to "Upgrade CP" menu can go to level 60, dunno if more

Comment

Originally posted by Friedrich View Post
              I read someone got a tier 10 aether, and pets according to "Upgrade CP" menu can go to level 60, dunno if more
              Yeah, I was also thinking the same thing: max level for pet is 60. I haven't seen anyone higher than Level 32, anyone knows how far does their pet level goes in their servers? Tier 10 Insignia, haven't seen one too... are they pink?
              *****Guides*****
              Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by MiaoMi View Post
                Yeah, I was also thinking the same thing: max level for pet is 60. I haven't seen anyone higher than Level 32, anyone knows how far does their pet level goes in their servers? Tier 10 Insignia, haven't seen one too... are they pink?
                Pink and Shiny as i read

Comment

Originally posted by Friedrich View Post
                  Pink and Shiny as i read
                  Oh thanks, Friedrich! Haven't got a Tier 10 Insignia yet but at least I know whether I got a good one.
                  *****Guides*****

Comment

I have a shiny t10 extra damage insignia... You need some luck to get t10 trust me.... btw are there more then t10 insignia?

Comment

• SpiritAngela
                      SpiritAngela commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's a surprise But as of now, the highest tier is 10.

Hei, do you know how to unlock the other 2 slots for insignia>?Thanks

Comment

• SpiritAngela
                      SpiritAngela commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We will announce it soon so please stay tune for our updates

Originally posted by SpiritAngela View Post
                    Insignia

(from top-left to bottom-right: PHYS DMG, EXT DMG, DMG RST, EVA,
                    HP, PHYS DEF, ATK POW )
                    Would be topic updated according to Corps War update?
                    4. New Aether Insignias Added
                    - Five new Aether Insignias have been added.

Comment

Anyone have a list of new Insignias that were added ? Thanks

Comment

• MiaoMi
                        MiaoMi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Haven't got anything and I've been spending more than 20k aethers. No dice. But as far as I know it has 2 stats and can be stacked with other stats from T10 and below.

Hi everyone! We just added the 5 new insignias from our recent patch here! Come and check it out!

MU Origin Support Portal

Comment

How exactly do you get T11 Insignia? Can it only be achieved by spending unbound diamonds from Grade 4 orb, can you get it at any time via Aether, is it limited to events?

Details please.

Thank you and kind regards

Comment

Working...
                        X