Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Class Introduction

Hello Warriors!

Which class did you choose as your first character?
    There are explanations for each class inside the game, but you can always use more information!

So, here is a short guide on the three classes: Dark Knight, Dark Wizard, and Elf

Take a look and choose a class of your taste!

1. Dark Knight

Passive Buff: HP Boost

The Dark Knight has a great balancing between hunting, PK, and boss raids. Some can say it is not superior in any of those three.
    However, the Dark Knight gets stronger and stronger every time is rebirths or changes equipments to an upper tier.
    With two swords in each hand, the mighty Dark Knight will have an outstanding damage and defense.
    The passive buff skill is an HP boost which boosts the total HP to you and your party members.

Skills:
    Cyclone (Basic Skill)
    Attacks by swinging the weapon to the enemies in front. Pushing the skill button longer makes it attack consecutively for maximum 5 times.
    Death Stab
    Stabs the enemies consecutively within 6m range in front. The last stab gives a huge damage and causes a knock-back effect, depending on the level difference.
    Twisting Slash
    Swings the weapon like a twister and gives damage to enemies within 5m. You can move while using this attack.
    Rageful Blow
    Hits the ground and damages enemies within 4m and make enemies faint, depending on the level differences.
    Ravage
    Gives damages to enemies within 6m sector. The hit enemy's movement speed will decrease by 60% for 4 seconds and the last attack will cause the enemy to freeze, depending on the level difference.
    Swell Life (Passive)
    Enhance the max HP by 20% of you and every ally within 5m range.

2. Dark Wizard

Passive Buff: Damage absorbing Shield

The Dark Wizard has a specialty in hunting with their wide-range skills which has a splendid effect compared to other classes.
    Because of the wide-range skills, the damage will seem smaller when you are attacking only one target.
    But you can save a lot of time clearing quests and be more faster, making you stronger in the early game stage.
    The passive buff skill is making a barrier that absorbs attacked damage for you and your party members.

Skills:
    Energy Ball (Basic Skill)
    Shoots an energy ball to the enemy in front. Pushing the skill button longer makes it attack consecutively for maximum 5 times with a slight increase in damage.
    Aqua Beam
    Shoots a lightning magic to 8m in front and damage enemies within the skill range. You can change the direction of the skill while using.
    Evil Spirit
    Summons 4 dark dragons made from magic and damages every enemy within 6m range.
    Hellfire
    Summons lava and erupts it fiercely which damages every enemy within 4m range and make them faint for 2 seconds, depending on the level difference.
    Twister
    Summons a cold twister and damages every enemy within 4m range and decrease their movement speed by 50%. The last attack shoots an ice thorn to enemies 6m in front to give a severe damage and freeze them for 2 seconds. The speed decreasing and freezing rate depends on the level difference.
    Soul Barrier (Passive)
    Summons a barrier that decreases the damage of you and every ally by 10%, within 5m range.

3. Elf

Passive Buff: ATK and DEF boost

The Elf is the only female class in MU: Origin, and is specified on attacking a single target.
    You might feel clearing quests and hunting in a field very slow since most of Elf's skills are single-targeted.
    However that also means that the Elf can be great in boss raids and PK.
    The passive buff skill is boosting the attack and defense of you and your party members.

Skills:
    Power-Shot
    Attacks the enemy in front. Pushing the skill button longer makes it attack consecutively for maximum 5 times with a slight increase in damage.
    Triple-Shot
    Shoots fierce arrows three times to the front and attacks enemies within 8m in front.
    Multi-Shot
    Mutiple arrows attack enemies within 8m range in front. You can change the attacks direction while shooting.
    Penetration
    Reserves energy and shoots a powerful arrow to enemies within 8m range in front, giving them massive damage and pushes them 6m backwards, causing a knock-back effect. The knock-back rate depends on the level difference.
    Ice Arrow
    Summons the Goddess of Ice to push all enemies within 4m range backwards. The speed of the enemies hit with the attack will decrease by 60% for 4 seconds. When the Goddess shoots the Ice Arrow, enemies within 8m range front will be given massive damage and be frozen for 2 seconds. The speed decrease and freezing rate depends on the level difference.
    Infinity
    Summons an aura that increases the damage and defense of you and every ally by 5%, within 5m range.

Wait.. and the Magic Gladiator?

Comment

• Peac3Maker
      Peac3Maker commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait... there ain't one... yet

Im looking forward for the Dark Lord

Comment

• Peac3Maker
      Peac3Maker commented
      Editing a comment
      So are we, but it isn't available in the game, yet

anyOne can help me for stat of elf.. why i can't damage the others?

Comment

• Peac3Maker
      Peac3Maker commented
      Editing a comment
      1. You need all items to have Luck option (5% Crit rate)
      2. You need to use crossbow + quiver
      3. You need to make them and your necklace +10 or +11
      4. You need high Option+ and high seed option damage
      5. You need to have the TOP Tier you can equip with your stats
      6. Manually distribute your stats. This will make you able to equip higher tier weapon faster.
      7. Have some luck. It always helps!

Originally posted by Ahzi View Post
    anyOne can help me for stat of elf.. why i can't damage the others?
    Maybe you haven't changed the 'Peace' sign under your avatar on top left to 'Hostile'.
    Need help? Don't hesitate to PM me.

Comment

It's peace but the points in stat I need to know.. Where to put more.I'm lvl 98 rebirth 2.. But still weak

Comment

• [MOD]MUAlycia
        [MOD]MUAlycia commented
        Editing a comment
        Create a new thread about it and I'll be more than happy to help you!

Originally posted by SyncX View Post

Maybe you haven't changed the 'Peace' sign under your avatar on top left to 'Hostile'.
      I believe he didn't mean to kill others, but outdamage them on a boss/ elite mob

Comment

Working...
      X