Cant send msg to other member in forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant send msg to other member in forum

Why cant send msg or private msg to other member in this forum? Please assist me with this issue! Thanks,

i cant send you message angela i click reply and nothing happens nowhere to write down anything

Comment

Hi Lildavidj! It seems you need to be posting actively in the forum for you to be able to send private messages to other forum members. Also, I tested it myself by sending a message to you personally so please check your inbox and try to reply to it so we can see if the issue still persisted up to that point.

Nonetheless, this will be forwarded to the technical team and see what's causing this problem from your end. Thank you!

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
      MU Origin Support Portal
      "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

Comment

still cant i dont think its about how " active" you are when i click reply there is no space to wrtie anything jus total nothing happens lol
        i have alot to talk about with you and is hard lol

Comment

Can you post me a screenshot of what it looks like? I will have them forwarded to the technical team and see what they can do.

Also, have you tried other accounts and experienced the same thing?

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
          MU Origin Support Portal
          "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

Comment

yes i did try on other account and it was same

Comment

send me your email on private msg i will send u a screenshot i cant even add a screenshot here. i keep asking me for URL lol...

Comment

i sent u a private msg

Comment

Working...
                X