I did not recieve rewards of "3 Years of Mu" event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not recieve rewards of "3 Years of Mu" event

Hello, i send the information about my CP with the "3 threes" for the event around 3 weeks ago and still did not recieved the reward while all rest all players did

Character: KarlosRaul777
    Server: Europe27 upload[/IMG]

Please help with that, thank you
    http:// upload

http:// upload

Hi KarlosRaul! Can you send us a link of your Facebook post at least? You can also send me a PM of your Facebook name so I could check this for you.

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
    MU Origin Support Portal
    "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

Comment

Originally posted by SpiritAngela View Post
      Hi KarlosRaul! Can you send us a link of your Facebook post at least? You can also send me a PM of your Facebook name so I could check this for you.
      Hello,thanks for your fast answer

this is the link of the event: [REDACTED]

My Facebook name is [REDACTED] ( i was one of the first players who did post the screenshot)

i added 2 images in my first message at this topic but probably I did a mistake and can not be watched
      Last edited by SpiritAngela; 15-08-19, 05:36 PM. Reason: For your safety :)

Comment

Originally posted by KarlosRaul View Post

Hello,thanks for your fast answer

this is the link of the event: [REDACTED]

My Facebook name is [REDACTED]( i was one of the first players who did post the screenshot)

i added 2 images in my first message at this topic but probably I did a mistake and can not be watched
        Thank you for the information! I'll have this forwarded immediately to the team! Hopefully we get the rewards delivered as soon as possible! Please make sure to check your mailbox from time to time, Karlos!

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
        MU Origin Support Portal
        "The Webzen Staff will never ask for your password!"

Comment

Working...
        X