if you don't see the pic: https://imageshack.us/i/pnsW3b6yj

I guess it's a visual bug.
    "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

Originally posted by DesArcaos View Post

How is it possible?
      Buff +15 with items +13
      if you don't see the pic: https://imageshack.us/i/pnsW3b6yj
      Is it yours? Like what KraWn said maybe it's only a graphical visual bug. Restarting the app may resolve it.

Comment

It's not my character.
        I've refreshed the game many times before making the screenshot.
        So I'm sure it's not a visual bug.
        Check that account please.
        ​​​

Comment

its not a visual bug, it just "counts" the level of the equiped pet. Actually the player has no +15 effect activated, just the surrounding players see it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
            its not a visual bug, it just "counts" the level of the equiped pet. Actually the player has no +15 effect activated, just the surrounding players see it like that.
            This happen when you have 7 items +15 and per above 15 , in this case he has only 3 items...
            "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousS26EU View Post
              Good point. Somehow the enhancement level bonus includes the mount's equipment and but doesn't really add up anything like CP. Do you think this is already related with the previous issue they had with the Enhancement Rewards from the Special Event where it was blinking and no one can get the rewards?
              *****Guides*****
              Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Working...
              X