Need Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Merge

servers start to die , when is merge? in our server europe s26 maybe 15 online max
    i suggest 1-14 ,15-25,26-29 merge

same thing here in US east. big group of servers (4-8 servers) has max 50 main chars. 10-20 main still load dias in event/ + some Ds farmers.
    i know some server has less than 8ppl to pick 240 RB ha ha

REALLY NEED A MERGE NOW TO REFRESH THE GAME.

Last merge was Jan 2018. So almost a year.

By the way, since new update has T13/13 fame/ achivement. and this Buff need tons of dias to get new tie. Some friends told me that ppl who know the REFUND method as follow:
    1. Use a RB 5 get 30-80k dias (This is a ghost ID)
    2. Dump that dias on LUCKY DRAW for good items: PETs/ WINGs/ COSTUME, AND ITEMs for t13 Achi/ fame
    3. They use some trick (loop hole) to put the good rewards from draw, Kind of keeping it somewhere else, so the ID of the rewards will be changed -> webzen can trace back to who keep the rewards later
    4. Transfer the rewards to a middle man char, then Sell it on AH (low price for main char, and market price if they want to get dias)
    5. DO REFUND ON RB5 (in step1)

That is the story i get from the MU ORIGIN universe. IF this thing is truth,maybe Webzen need some action right now!!!
    Last edited by DangkynameMU; 29-11-18, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• BWakanaNGyaWa23
      BWakanaNGyaWa23 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can report it directly to them by sending a ticket which is the best way. Attached some proofs would helpful to them.

we all waiting for a marge servers are dying.... this is no fun any more alot is starting to quit...

Comment

wonder who the guy from s26 is? Hahahah

Comment

Working...
      X