Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Webzen will do smth with Apple refunders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... Webzen will do smth with Apple refunders?

A breath of air for this forum

Let's discuss the pressing issue

The era of refund abusers is literally over and permanent! The majority of the game developers and publishers like WEBZEN already aware of it. They manually check everything that goes over the transaction that is why they need receipts. I've experienced that before when I was playing a famous mobile game last 2016. In that scenario, they changed and updated their policies and Terms of Service. That's is why contacting the Customer Support is a wise solution.

Comment

I wouldn't say "literally over". Apple refund abuse is still prevalent up to this day. They're, referring the exploiters, just good at hiding it. Also, compare to Google, Apple does not disclose any personal information to the devs if a refund has been issued on an account which is why some are not getting banned unlike those who uses Google accounts. I believe they have to manually check each purchase/s of each suspected accounts which I believe requires a lot of work especially if these people have an interval of buying legitimately and/or exploit Apple's refund policy. It isn't easy, I can tell you that and this isn't the only industry that has this issue. I've seen this way too many times in small-time businesses like in Electronic shops where people would buy things and bring it back the next day just to tell them the item is faulty even though it's not but still, policy dictates to give the money back or they go to court which probably scares most people if you don't know what you're doing.

Sadly, any person who is faint-hearted would probably give-in from "Legal" scares. Like hell they can afford a lawyer to begin with, smh.

Not only does this policy affect (wouldn't say against but..) the consumer's right (based on country), it also affects the customer view of the said product/service which is why we see a lot of people complaning to WEBZEN about their policy with refunds (both PC and Mobile).
      *****Guides*****
      Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

I did not received Plus card, so I did a refund via Apple.
        Money returned back to me. Everything is fine.

Comment

• BWakanaNGyaWa23
          BWakanaNGyaWa23 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to hear! Apple has a different policy within 24 hours if I'm not mistaken. But, they will monitor your transaction every now and then, therefore multiple request for refund is not even safe at all.

Originally posted by Pentiumll View Post
        I did not received Plus card, so I did a refund via Apple.
        Like I've mentioned on my previous reply, you don't get banned outright unlike in Google. They had to manually check your purchase/s if they want you to get suspended. Purchases usually takes 24-72 business hours so not getting it within the time frame gives you the right to request a refund as far as I know about Customer's Rights.

It's entirely a different story if you're buying from PlayStore so if you want to know more about it then try asking for a refund in Google instead (true story)
        *****Guides*****
        Transferring Enhancement/Option/Seed Options ||| Combine ||| Labyrinth of Dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by Pentiumll View Post
          Just don't exploit the process, because as far as I remember, there are some players that were reporting in Facebook that their account got permanently suspended due to refund abuse. If you don't want your account to be like other player's account, just do the same thing
          Just for a reminder only and it is proven as I did the same thing and the account I used just to try tp exploit the IOS refund loop hole.
          Rant stats up by 300% when seeing illogical posts or comments.

Comment

If some1 is abusing refund system then yes he should be banned, but imho normal player who playing long time in the game does not need this kind of abuse.

Btw, if you playing in Mu origin on iOS platform, there is a chance that you could experience problem with purchasing Plus Card. They advices to use Apple refund. It is mentioned on their CS page in the game).

Comment

what if i want to transfer to another server?i am vip 6 on my server now..and wants to transfer to new server..how can i transfer my VIP?

Comment

• SpiritAngela
                SpiritAngela commented
                Editing a comment
                The VIP level and all purchase/s, including your characters and it's progress, will remain to the server/region where it was created. To make it short, it cannot be transferred.
            Working...
            X