X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant log in using gmail now UsEast server

Comment

hello good day webzen mod/team my in game name is Annoyingme i've 12 daya chat banned already . sorry for using other language i'll never do it again . please remove my chat banned . thanks have a nice day us west origin 2

Comment

I wanna know if posting a fb market community group (not official ofc) is prohibited too, I also wanna know if you will take any action against the user in case my first question is true or just will close/delete the topic?

In the fb group I also offer some videos linked to my u2b channel, Im giving information about game and will post any helpful information I know, cause I didnt see someone making gameplays of this game yet. Thx.

I consider that if you are taking any action (like ban) against an user for posting before you set up a future rules could be considered tyranny.
        My In-Game name: [Mu Legend] Shion (America - Litenberg)
        [Mu Origin] shionMidgard (US West - 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Ninhu View Post
          I wanna know if posting a fb market community group (not official ofc) is prohibited too, I also wanna know if you will take any action against the user in case my first question is true or just will close/delete the topic?

In the fb group I also offer some videos linked to my u2b channel, Im giving information about game and will post any helpful information I know, cause I didnt see someone making gameplays of this game yet. Thx.

I consider that if you are taking any action (like ban) against an user for posting before you set up a future rules could be considered tyranny.
          I think a youtube channel and fb community group is allowed as long as it not does not promote the following:

Originally posted by Jehrain View Post

Advertisement, Currency Trades, Promotion of Scam Activity

Any sorts of unrelated advertisements including currency trade and Promotion of Activity are strictly prohibited in MU Origin. Such activities will result in a permanent ban and we will not be able to provide support for any losses resulting from related activities.
          So I don't think you have to worry about the marketplace unless it causes scamming or trading using real money

Comment

• Ninhu
            Ninhu commented
            Editing a comment
            I appreciate your answer, really, but I think I need a Moderator opinion, I dont wanna be banned cause some moderator consider my fb group as inappropriate. I know this is Mu Origin, but since Im an old Mu Online player I saw a lot of tyranny rules and I expect everything xD

• [MOD]MUAlycia
            [MOD]MUAlycia commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello Ninhu,

ForecastJanna was correct on her anwser. A Facebook group is definitely appreciated and allowed, as long as it doesn't go against Webzen & Facebook's Terms of Services. You can share links to your Youtube videos, as long as those also respect both ToS/guidelines.

Thank you for asking!

Originally posted by Annoying View Post
          hello good day webzen mod/team my in game name is Annoyingme i've 12 daya chat banned already . sorry for using other language i'll never do it again . please remove my chat banned . thanks have a nice day us west origin 2
          A quick ticket to Customer Support should help you Kind of sad you've been banned for almost 2 weeks tho ^^;
          I'll just copy paste what I said in the other thread.
          Here's how you can send a ticket:
          Follow this link: http://muorigin.webzen.com/en/support/faq/account/61
          At the bottom there should be a button that says "Submit a Ticket". Just fill-in the necessary stuff and you're good to go.
          I hope this helps!

Comment

hello gm can you please check why i am chat banned again? because i didnt play yesterday for how many hours after i log in at night i am already chatbanned... i was recently unbanned from chat so i dont chat at world chat but im still chat banned

Comment

Originally posted by Frynzdylan View Post
              hello gm can you please check why i am chat banned again? because i didnt play yesterday for how many hours after i log in at night i am already chatbanned... i was recently unbanned from chat so i dont chat at world chat but im still chat banned
              my IGN: FrynzDylan server MU WEST 1

Comment

• MiaoMi
                MiaoMi commented
                Editing a comment
                Dude this is not the right place to talk about your chat-ban. Send a ticket to their customer support or something.

help plsss icant log in... cannot connect to the server..T_T...help plsss

Comment

Hi, I just wanted to bring up the fact that our server Origin 6 needs more players in it. Is it possible for MU origin to put us back in the recommended server? we pretty much know almost all players in our server if not recognize each others name. (or i could be just online too much).

Comment

HEY FUCKING NOOB WEBZEN!!! whats is the purpose of server merge?! huh?! noob ,,|,, you know what there are so many player have laready quit and most of them are vip6 and up, fyi there are so many vugs in this game fucking game!!! fix this and most of all BANNED all player that use a app BOT during war and pvp you know what i mean!!! SERVER 2 PHILIPPIANS guild use BOT to attack player even they are not use their char but they are using BOT application!!!

fucling noob webzen ,,|,, dont let me to hack your website especially your GAME

Comment

How bout you do something since you run webzen forums. Why aren't you speaking up and telling the idiots you work for what us players are telling you is wrong with the game? Useless dev.

Comment

I like to know why you as a dev are worthless as hades? How bout you start doing your job correctly. How bout you actually do some work. How bout you start reporting these issues and bugs. Cause obviously you have not spoken up for us players and pushed for things to be fixed. Grow a back bone and speak up!

Comment

Hello ,Admin.

I have this huge concern bothering me and a lot of players for a long time now. I just want to know where can I post a report against a certain player in the game? He's harassing everyone and has become a nuisance in the game. I want to do everyone else a favor and I want him to be banned from using worldchat. Hes been doing this for a while now and Im pretty sure Im not the only one complaining against him. He had recently threatened a player of killing his family in real life. I think he went overboard with that and I guess it's against the rules and principles of the game . I hope this will be read and heard by the assigned officers. I have the screenshot of what he said if you want to review it. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X